Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Check the bronze bump cast!! What an absolute monstrosity! I bet that was gifted as well! She’ll need two of them though, one for her place and one for Gary’s place!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

JulesC

VIP Member
It is odd how the tea account knew the baby name before they announced it.
---
Yes it sounds like she’s blaming the baby for whatever birth issue she had. Poor child is going to get blamed for every problem in mummy’s life now.
Oh no, we do not need another Louise Thompson 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Intothedark

VIP Member
She looks really uncomfortable. I suspect for her it is going to be a huge adjustment. Pregnancy can be tough but when you’ve actually got the baby it’s another ball game completely. I think she enjoyed how special being pregnant was for her whereas now she’s going to have to care for Bonnie and life won’t be so easy.

Reactions: 25

charlied0106

VIP Member
If you haven’t. Een

If you haven’t been pregnant then your correct you don’t understand and can’t and shouldn’t comment as you have no idea how stressful on your body and mind pregnancy y can be
Bit harsh, shes allowed an opinion , who are you to say who can and can't comment

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
This person seems to be in the know and I am HERE FOR IT! 🙌🏻 Please be a tattler, reveal yersel!
---
Also can’t help but LOL about the sheep defending Laura grabbing every freebie she can - I bet these were the same folks who were frothing at the mouth just last week about cake gate!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Just wow. Saying someone's opinion isn't worth anything is just disgusting.
Thanks for saying this. Didn’t mean to kick off a conversation comparing who’s had the worst experience in life. Not that I should have to justify myself, but I have technically been pregnant and lost a baby at 8 weeks. So my point was probably coming from a sore place. But also was mostly about Laura being an attention seeker, and so desperate for a baby for insta clout, nothing that deep!!

• Heart
  • Sad

kien

Agreed. Laura’s a bit of a twat but she’ll have hormones all over the place and be feeling vulnerable she doesn’t deserve to be dealing with someone deranged enough to stalk Gary Lucy.

Reactions: 24
I really don't know what she did during her pregnancy. She seems really under prepared and doesn't have any knowledge. The sleeping arrangements give me the absolute fear. When I was pregnant, safe sleeping was actually shoved down your throat so how she doesn't realise that set up is so unsafe is beyond me. Is she even aware of SIDS

Feeding every 4-6 hours for a 2 week old baby isn't the norm. They should be fed much more often and I was encouraged in the hospital to wake baby every 3 hours. The fact she is saying she thought it would get easier?! It's only 2 weeks. Wait till wee Bonnie gets a cold or gets her jags then it's even worse!

To say she's going to speak to a lactation consultant is just bizarre to me. She needs to give herself time to settle and for her milk to become established.

I worry she isn't getting the support she needs as it doesn't seem like anyone is ever with her

lauren96111

VIP Member
she wouldn’t of got all the free prams, car seats and every other baby items known if she had not ran with the poor single mummy narrative. Now she has everything she needs ohh the relationship is back on

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
Wow saw the baby announcement and ran straight here….I had no idea she was even pregnant? Surely she would have mentioned it before now if she was!?

I kid, I kid.

Bonnie is beautiful. My eldest is 5 tomorrow and she’s got me feeling all broody. As much as she annoys me…and I want to know all the Tea Emily has brewing, I do hope she’s okay and has some proper support around her. Being a mum is bloody hard and she doesn’t really seem to have any friends in Glasgow . And I don’t know much about her family.

• Heart
  • Haha

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
You read the books when you were pregnant but what mums really need is for the babies to read the books 😂
I remember buying a gentle sleep training book when my eldest was about 8 months old. I came back in from the kitchen and he was sat on the floor ripping the pages out and I thought “yeah. That pretty much sums up this motherhood thing” 😂

• Haha

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
Here we go …. I thought it was meant to get easier as time goes on. Laura love it’s week TWO!!! That’s come month two maybe at minimum lol

• Haha
  • Heart