Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Does anyone else find the “I hurt my mummy” comment a bit off… it’s a bit of a strange way to phrase it doesn’t sit right with me. She’s going to be insufferable going on about a traumatic birth isnt she?

Reactions: 59

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
8 years into parenting here and if there’s one thing I’ve learned - it never actually gets easier! Sure, you grow out of one problem, but it’s just replaced by a different one 😂 it never gets easier, it just changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

charlied0106

VIP Member
So she’s got lots of bruises, we don’t need to see them! Hasn’t she got what she’s wanted for years, a beautiful healthy baby. I don’t understand her whatsoever.
This! I'd give my right arm for a child but it just never happened for me, then you've got her moaning about every little thing! Just fuck off, count your blessings and enjoy your beautiful little girl. She's such a selfish attention seeker

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
There are no rules about whether you can say positive and negative things on one thread. One of the only rules is to not police what people say. If you don’t like a poster’s opinion just scroll past. The whole point is to have a conversation and that will be made up of different people’s opinions 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mums84

VIP Member
She was complaining that her pregnancy got leaked and that’s why it feels like she announced it so early, let’s be honest this pregnancy was announced within minutes of peeing on a stick.
Someone said on the daily mail that she announced it while Gary was pulling his boxers up.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
I actually know someone who still resents their child for the pain and scarring they got from childbirth over twenty years ago. To the point where, when her daughter gave birth herself, she said she was thinking 'I hope it's painful and you suffer like I did' to get her back.
Absolute unhinged behaviour. But there are people out there unfortunately who believe their babies are punishing them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Its_Me

VIP Member
Everyone says people should keep their kids off insta but now Gary’s a cunt because he hasn’t posted the baby Lol damned if you do damned if you don’t

*I know no one used the C word but I felt like it x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

JulesC

VIP Member
Do you know, I actually feel quite sorry for her. She's already seems quite lonely, surely her whole family don't have covid? I worry she doesn't have anyone to help and advise her- that sleep set up for a start just makes me a bit uneasy. Also- last night story she said she was having a champagne, but then on this mornings post she said the baby was always on the boob?
I'm far from one to Mum shame but I question who she has to turn to for advice. She's always seemed quite a lonely person and I do worry this will be compounded with life as with a newborn.
Let’s not go all mumsnet, one glass of champagne while breast feeding is ok.

agree on the lonely front though, but I still think it’s weird she just doesn’t seem to have many friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

hol20x

VIP Member
Don't question us about our relationship, but here's a reel with a photo of us holding hands leaving the hospital. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Does anyone else find the “I hurt my mummy” comment a bit off… it’s a bit of a strange way to phrase it doesn’t sit right with me. She’s going to be insufferable going on about a traumatic birth isnt she?
Yes it sounds like she’s blaming the baby for whatever birth issue she had. Poor child is going to get blamed for every problem in mummy’s life now.

Reactions: 35

kien

I had no idea that the site could be full and would prevent people from joining!
---
Emily, blink twice if he’s left you up the duff and buggering off to play happy families with Laura for an OK mag deal!
I’m screaming. She posted a story of a little character blinking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Kdawg

Bonnie is a little beauty! And so petite too, considering her mum was cooking her for 70 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 33

gilly31

VIP Member
Gary Lucy gives me coke head fuck boy vibes.

I think he is clinging onto the sucess he once has when really he’s washed up now and loosing his looks rapidly

brows3r10

Wow. Just got my phone on and not only has the baby gained enough sentience at five days old to introduce herself via Laura’s insta post but Gary’s got half the female population expecting in early 2024 😂 this is definitely a thread I’ll be watching for the foreseeable 👀

• Haha

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I'm not a phlebotomist but used to be, those are 100% from bloods / the cannula
---
Emily is very obviously mentally ill. I obviously love the drama but I think it's best to just ignore her, she actually seems quite scary. I'm not a fan of Laura, but I fear for her as a new mother, and for Bonnie, with a weirdly obsessive woman being in their lives, I think it's best not to feed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32