Lateysha Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One things for sure, from that video I think her fella could do with a gifted turkey hair transplant before the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn't know he was going to propose but had a whole film crew and mini movie made. These influencers are just so obsessed with everything being for the gram. Why not live in the moment?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

He also got given a suspended sentence in 2020 for driving from london to port talbort (where lateshya is originally from) and stealing cars. He was with lateshya then too and would’ve still been on a suspended sentence when she got pregnant and had the baby. Strange place to go to steal cars, which makes me think lateshya is some how linked to it? The girl is a muppet. States on that article he’s got loads of previous convictions too. No wonder she hides him 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

He also got given a suspended sentence in 2020 for driving from london to port talbort (where lateshya is originally from) and stealing cars. He was with lateshya then too and would’ve still been on a suspended sentence when she got pregnant and had the baby. Strange place to go to steal cars, which makes me think lateshya is some how linked to it? The girl is a muppet. States on that article he’s got loads of previous convictions too. No wonder she hides him 😂
Oh 100%, she must be in on it herself, because like you said, why would he be going to her home town, when they live in the south? She hides him through embarrassment of people knowing he’s a criminal. Even in the engagement vid he was cut out which I was howling at, because she must have asked the company to make a separate version with him cut out of it so she could post on her instagram 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh 100%, she must be in on it herself, because like you said, why would he be going to her home town, when they live in the south? She hides him through embarrassment of people knowing he’s a criminal. Even in the engagement vid he was cut out which I was howling at, because she must have asked the company to make a separate version with him cut out of it so she could post on her instagram 🤣
Honestly it’s just embarrassing 😭😭 cringed hard at the engagement video! He’s not even in it haha everything is for social media and for other people yet you can’t even show his face 🤣 wonder if he had to rob a car to buy her a ring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she deffo knew and tbh I think she looked awful in the vid 🤣 she always manages to look trashy loool

Reactions: 6
has anyone listened to the james english podcast with lateysha?
it's from a while back but just came across it today.
really sad, she hasn't had it easy.