Late Diagnosis ADHD/ADD (Women) #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really sad to think of our loved ones going through a lifetime of struggle and thinking it's just the way they are isn't it.

I still haven't called the doctors back since I missed my last two appointments but I am pretty confident I have adhd/ autism and I feel so sad for myself when I remember things but I keep laughing because it is so bloody obvious and my mum is a psychiatrist. I guess when you know someone it's harder to see as she didn't know me any other way? It's only since I moved out and started my own family, my sons school called me in about getting him a referral, she had said she thinks I am on the spectrum / adhd.
Oh my goodness i've just looked back at my post to see when I last missed my doctors appt to try and get a referral and I cannot believe it was February! I am going to make myself call first thing in the morning. Evey day since I have meant to do it I can't believe it's been 5 months I'm actually in shock!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I absolutely believe that neurodiversity is the sixth sense. That intuition is never wrong
This has just played out at my work. My boss has now agreed that when my early warning detector goes off in future, we do whatever I think is correct, immediately. RESULT.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hands up if you’ve just received a text message from
Blood.co.uk about a donation appointment you made for today…..but forgot about… in your home town when you’re a good hour away at work… 🥴 luckily I’ll be able to travel back at lunch time and wfh the rest of the day but FML. And I’m on day 2 of my period 😩😭😭😭

• Heart
Hands up if you’ve just received a text message from
Blood.co.uk about a donation appointment you made for today…..but forgot about… in your home town when you’re a good hour away at work… 🥴 luckily I’ll be able to travel back at lunch time and wfh the rest of the day but FML. And I’m on day 2 of my period 😩😭😭😭
Just think of the club bar and orange squash at the end of it!

• Heart
  • Haha