Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just waiting for my Uber. I’m getting a taxi to yours instead of train can’t be bleeping arsed tbh 😂 X

Oh no! You'll have to text your customer but I think with the time difference he might be asleep! You've got keys to his house, so just go and find the fuse box!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
We've got pork, carrots, cabbage and broccoli. I might have half a bag of mash in the freezer. Have you got puds and gravy?

(Wednesday night is always tea with my sister and we tend to scrabble together whatever we have between us to cook!)

Reactions: 2
If you’re such an adult start acting like one and start considering other peoples feelings not just your own. That’s a big step in GROWING THE duck UP

- some ✨drama✨ for you

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.