Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Too late! I messaged you on here and also by text 10 days ago. I also suggested leaving the remaining plants as I hadn't heard back, we went to a garden centre and got what we needed. We are happy with the work you did, but you just never kept in touch and never replied to messaged. We consider the balance paid to you already full and final settlement"

Had a gardener in to replant some beds. He had previously not kept in touch prior to the work he did, but he needed to come back as he hadn't got some mature rosemary, mint and other bits he'd quoted for. And he didn't reply to this either!

Reactions: 1
Why do you need to go home to moisturise in the middle of the day? Have you got another lady on the go? She can have ya if so

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I genuinely don’t know how long dying takes, maybe she’s still in there!”

About a friend who is at the hairdressers, having her hair coloured - I didn’t notice the unfortunate autocorrect until after 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You weren’t supposed to be working today hence why I’m off too. Please say you’ve not booked anything in for Monday as you’re working all weekend, one day together would be nice 😬😬

woke up and bf was already gone to work (which he forgot to tell me) when we were meant to have a day together

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure on primers for oily skin. Do know for dry though

my friend asking for primer recommendations

Wash your plate up before you come up. Bugs me when you leave it for me to do in the morning

Don’t worry about phoning me back I’ve figured it out .

In reply to a conversation that was worded badly today ... not by me of course 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🙌

Homebase have a display kitchen going for £700, there's not a mark or anything on it. Bargain! 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.