Last movie you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last one I watched is called Dark Waters

Mark Ruffalo plays a lawyer who ends up uncovering a massive secret that connects the dots betweeen some unexplained deaths to major chemical company.

Was this online (Netflix? prime?) or at the cinema please?
That said, in the current climate, perhaps I should watch something more lightweight!

Reactions: 1
Captain fantastic

saw it years ago and loved it and watched it again tonight and still love it

I watched clueless on Netflix virtually with a friend. I recommend it if you've not seen it in a while. I'd forgotten how smart and funny it is. Mean girls owes everything to it.

Reactions: 1
The platform on Netflix- I enjoyed it but didn't really like the ending. I would give it a 7/10.

I watched Joker yesterday - what a masterpiece... I love, love, loved it. ❤
Joaquin's performance is amazing.
10/10.

Reactions: 4
the platform on netflix

wasn't the best but I swear every person who stockpiled food during this pandemic should be required to watch it!

I just watched ALW Joseph and The Technicoloured Dreamcoat on YouTube.
If you like musicals, ALW is streaming his shows every weekend only for 48 hours whilst we are on lockdown.

I was expecting a recording of the actual stage show rather than a film version so was a tad disappointed.

Jesus Christ Superstar is next weekend - quite apt for Easter viewing!

Monsters Inc with the kids. one of my daughter's favourites. Still one of my favourites too.

Bloodshot - son and hubbys choice as they wanted to see it at the cinema and can’t so paid £13.99 to watch it online 😳. It was OK and that’s literally all I can say really. I do love Vin Diesel but it was just OK..... We are all massive Marvel and DC fans, and this is also based on a comic but it doesn’t compare really. 😕

Jumanji 2: the next level

both the new Jumanji movies are really good and you don’t need to have seen the original to follow them