Last movie you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking for a family-friendly film having scared the kids with Jurassic World (and three instances of mild but still inappropriate swearing whoops).

Settled on A Dog’s Purpose. Very sweet, very tame. Made my 9yo bawl her eyes out.

Tell me who I am - Netflix.
I found this moving and powerful.
What an incredible story, thoroughly enjoyed.

Reactions: 1
The babysitter - Netflix

Was ok, pretty funny but odd in places but worth watching.

Within on netflix
Quite good and suspenseful throughout. Beyond terrible ending that ruins the whole thing.

Yel

JoJo rabbit, was told it was hilarious and while it was funny (the two youngest cast members were the stars) I really wasn't in the mood for thinking about all the atrocities of a world war and weepy by the end. 7/10

The Invisible Man - a great, watchable thriller/sci-fi flick with elements of stalking/domestic violence. Elizabeth Moss is excellent.

Watched 5 feet apart on netflix oh my wow it's a great film loved it and cried at the end

Last one I watched is called Dark Waters

Mark Ruffalo plays a lawyer who ends up uncovering a massive secret that connects the dots betweeen some unexplained deaths to major chemical company.

The Invisible Man.
Was expecting a lot more from it. Don’t know why I just couldn’t get into it and it felt quite pedestrian.
5/10