Last Film You Watched? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a film made in 1970 yesterday starring the late Richard Harris as the Puritan Oliver Cromwell who had King Charles 1 (played by Alec Guinness) beheaded. A good film for it's time for sure.
Cromwell. It also has Timothy Dalton charging around on a horse with a poodle as Prince Rupert. It's one of those mega classics with a fabulous cast. I love anything with Richard Harris in.

Civil War. I felt like this could have been great ... but wasn't 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Although love Kirsten Dunst for not going down the aesthetics route and looking great.

Reactions: 5
Cromwell. It also has Timothy Dalton charging around on a horse with a poodle as Prince Rupert. It's one of those mega classics with a fabulous cast. I love anything with Richard Harris in.
I read this a dog played the prince 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Image Of You
It was OK but I suspected the twist when I watched the trailer. I watched it on double speed which was a good thing.

Saltburn....was better than I was expecting and kept me entertained for couple of hours, some scenes a bit twisted as I'd read online but wasn't expecting what they was.

Reactions: 1