Last Film You Watched? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frailty sky cinema, good little horror/chiller with Mathew McConaughey from 2001.

Reactions: 1
last few

Anyone But You - Liked it.

Puppy Love - cute. liked it.

Which Brings me to you - It was decent.

Night Swim - liked it.

Gacy Serial Killer Next door = boring.

So They May Face The Rising Sun. A little slow and meandering, but gently funny and moving and makes me want to visit Ireland.

Cold meat I only watched it because the gorgeous Allen Leech was on it but turned to be quite good actually

Abigail. I quite liked it, reminded me of the kind of films that were popular in the late 90's. House on Haunted Hill, the Haunting etc.

Reactions: 5
Holes. My daughter is reading it at school and they watched the movie too. She kept talking about it so decided to give it a watch. I really enjoyed it and was nice to be able to chat with her about it properly.

Reactions: 3
Atlas.

I mean, look, JLo has never claimed to be the world's greatest actress but wow she's spectacularly bad in this borefest.

Reactions: 1
I watched a film made in 1970 yesterday starring the late Richard Harris as the Puritan Oliver Cromwell who had King Charles 1 (played by Alec Guinness) beheaded. A good film for it's time for sure.