Last 3 things you bought #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some slippers for my Mum
A new dress (from Morrisons - I didn't even know they did clothes, and some of them are really nice!)
Brownies

a new pillow for my bf (he was jealous of mine 😂)
a new soft blanket for my cat
hummus, hummus and more hummus

deposit for a hair appointment? 🤯🤯🤯 is that a regular thing in the uk? or sorry, is it a regular thing where you live?
Just seems to be since covid, lots of local hairdressers moved over to online bookings with a small deposit to pay. I’m booked in for a cut and colour and the deposit was £1.50 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just seems to be since covid, lots of local hairdressers moved over to online bookings with a small deposit to pay. I’m booked in for a cut and colour and the deposit was £1.50 😂
My hairdressers does this

Last 3 things I bought are;
Quarter pounder with cheese
Large fries
Strawberry milkshake

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.