Last 3 things you bought #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petrol
120 loo rolls (Amazon bulk buy, I do it every 6 months or so)
New pair of glasses for my youngest child

Couple of pairs of Timberland canvas trainers

A series of 'Yes Minister' to replace the one stuck in the drive of the TV combi that's developed an attack of the vapours 😡

A tin of paint for the billionth lockdown DIY project

Comfort
Rice
Cadburys mini eggs
I’m also onboard the mini eggs train. I bought the big bag with the minis inside in a bid to pace myself 🤣. Cadbury’s chocolate is shite these days but THANK F and all the angels that they haven’t messed with mini eggs.

I’m also onboard the mini eggs train. I bought the big bag with the minis inside in a bid to pace myself 🤣. Cadbury’s chocolate is shite these days but THANK F and all the angels that they haven’t messed with mini eggs.
I only bought a small bag and said to myself that I'd have a few....that didn't happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
have you tried the mini egg bar from B&M or Home Bargains?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.