Last 3 things you bought #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Custard tarts (16p!)
Cheese and red onion focaccia (75p)
A bunch of flowers

Deffo going to Morrisons on a Sunday for the cheap yellow sticker stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Vans
Mattress topper
Security camera (so I can catch my neighbour letting his dog tit in my garden!)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm intrigued as to what mushroom Pringles taste like!
exactly like those really salty instant mushroom soups 😁 i really liked it the first time i tried them but now the second time around they are not as nice for some reason! i think i was on my period the last time :LOL:

Sugar free monster energy drink.
Paper straws
Dr martens (bough some a couple weeks ago and destroyed my feet so had to sale and re-buy 🤞🏻 These fit better)

Dr martens (bough some a couple weeks ago and destroyed my feet so had to sale and re-buy 🤞🏻 These fit better)
are they your first pair? it usually takes a while to get used to them and there's always a ''feet destroying'' period :D

are they your first pair? it usually takes a while to get used to them and there's always a ''feet destroying'' period :D
Yeah, my sister said I wouldn’t need to size up and reviews said true to size but I only wore once so sold on eBay as I couldn’t be doing with trying to wear them in for weeks with them still being feet destroying, I’ll wear new pair round the house first so if need to down size I will 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
@bolimepipi mushroom pringles sound so bizarre! Some of your posts fascinate me. I was telling my boyfriend that there's a girl on Tattle who lives in Croatia and it looks pretty so we'll have to go, we'll have to go for the pringles now too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@bolimepipi mushroom pringles sound so bizarre! Some of your posts fascinate me. I was telling my boyfriend that there's a girl on Tattle who lives in Croatia and it looks pretty so we'll have to go, we'll have to go for the pringles now too 😂
Haha I did the exact same thing with my boyfriend! I've wanted to visit Croatia for ages.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.