Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming from a sub let council house to a mortgage with huge bills and upkeep ….trying to keep up with the other instahun who are quite frankly vapid and I’d avoid like the plague. Our Lara needs to get a wee job …..

Reactions: 15
Panic not people Lara has a mood board and manifested it being a good year for her so if we could all make her dream come true by voting for her in some influencer award tit as she really wants one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d rather tit in my hands then clap …..please stop you’re money tit
Lara ….you are dangerous

Reactions: 10
Her new video - “Make your Money work for you” advising folk on stocks and shares ISAs - and whinges about needing new towels - basic necessities for you and I and yet still begging for freebies 🤦‍♀️
Is she qualified to be giving financial advice? Surely she should be registered with the FSA if she is giving advice on ISAs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you're begging for new towels and a mattress for your sons bed because he doesn't have one then you are NOT FIT TO GIVE OUT FINANCIAL ADVICE.

Hey Lara why don't you get a little job in Homesense seeing as you LOVE IT SO MUCH? IT may help to pay for some towels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If you're begging for new towels and a mattress for your sons bed because he doesn't have one then you are NOT FIT TO GIVE OUT FINANCIAL ADVICE.

Hey Lara why don't you get a little job in Homesense seeing as you LOVE IT SO MUCH? IT may help to pay for some towels.
And help to pay your mortgage as you clearly don’t know where the money is going to come from to pay it every month

Reactions: 3
Their finances are running on fumes - husband commission only job, she's underemployed to put it politely. Inflation is raging, wages aren't keeping pace with jobs. Living off freebies and sponsorships is perhaps unethical in a financial boom, but in a recession/depression marketing budgets are reduced and firms sadly go bust its high risk - not only are you competing with loads of other instahuns for sponsorships but common sense tells u there's going to be less, as companies are smart and know people have less disposable income. If you buy a 500k house, you really expect to have towels and a mattress from a previous home. Sometimes things aren't perfect but I guess all of us have made do, or just bought things slowly for our home as we paced ourselves.

Everyone is bunkering down, looking carefully at expenses, making sure they look after what they have and spending less. Last thing to do at the moment is £100 home bargains hauls or buying nick nacks. Priorites are shelter, nutrituous food and bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d have much more respect for her if she said that due to the uncertainty of her job and rising living costs, she’d decided to take a part time job (like in homesense 😂 or doing admin) for a consistent income. Even if that was just to spend on ‘nice things’ All the nonsense about stock investing, cash back (which she’s making from her followers signing up not actually buying anything), paid surveys…surely the best way to increase your income is to get a real job!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how they even got a mortgage on that house. He must earn a lot from his job as I doubt she’s bringing in much

• Wow
Reactions: 5
His mum passed away during the pandemic. I wonder if they reason they could afford a more expensive house was due to inheritance? Stu never looked comfortable or particularly interested in buying a property. Think he would have been happy continuing to rent.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if they can afford gas and electricity for a much bigger house we have just had our first bill since the price hike and oh wow and I live in a rabbit box.

Reactions: 4
His mum passed away during the pandemic. I wonder if they reason they could afford a more expensive house was due to inheritance? Stu never looked comfortable or particularly interested in buying a property. Think he would have been happy continuing to rent.
Thats a really interesting observation. I was very surprised when I saw the price of their house - no way did I expect them to get approved for that much with just a 10% deposit. Inheritance would have certainly given them a boost.

Reactions: 3
Course he would sub letted council house low rent ….he’s shitting himself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Lara might be a reader of Tattle as
on her latest video she added a disclaimer she’s NOT a financial advisor when advising on side hussles.
Shame she didn’t do that on her previous video where actually she gave financial advice!
It also seems that the enormity of the financial burden they’ve taken on is hitting home considering she mentioned the words ‘scary, consuming and frightening’. Yep. I’d also be cacking my pants if my husband was commission only and we’d taken on a 500k mortgage. Maybe Lara should consider getting an actual job!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That must be what she was creaming her knickers over when she had a film crew around the old house. The 'sometimes exciting I'm filming that I can't tell you about yet guys'.

You would think she would have serious imposter syndrome trying to make herself into some financial expert when she was just a low level instamum who got a bit of traction by doing a no buy year (at the same time as being gifted holidays and furniture).

Reactions: 6