Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lara's latest health update was a complete sham to shoehorn a skinandme ad in. I don't understand why she kept saying the Doc's were fobbing her off! She had so many tests that all can back clear only for her to realise the bloats due to onions and garlic!
I thought she cut out garlic and onions a couple of years ago.

Lara's latest health update was a complete sham to shoehorn a skinandme ad in. I don't understand why she kept saying the Doc's were fobbing her off! She had so many tests that all can back clear only for her to realise the bloats due to onions and garlic!
It wasn’t even due to onions and garlic tho. She had stress related ibs which is very common and did no exercise at all, and pushed her stomach out in all those update videos. All her other videos she looked just normal and not pregnant. Suddenly after they moved the main part of her stomach bloating went away because she wasn’t stressed over the house anymore, and did a few workouts and more walks again and within a few weeks had a flat stomach.

Reactions: 5
How silly of her viewers to suggest York as a destination for her 40th. Won't be no UK trip for frugal living Lara. Not when Stu Baby got Finland and Vegas for his.

This woman does not practice what she preaches.

Reactions: 5
How silly of her viewers to suggest York as a destination for her 40th. Won't be no UK trip for frugal living Lara. Not when Stu Baby got Finland and Vegas for his.

This woman does not practice what she preaches.
Oh I definitely didn’t read her post properly! I thought she said people had suggested New York but she was hoping to go further afield 😂

Do we think she’ll take the kids?!

For months she banged on about how hard they'd saved (saved enough to go from a modest rented house to buy a half million pound house in expensive Hampshire, really?) and found her affected and insufferable, so unsubscribed on YT and unfollowed her on Insta.
Then, I found Tattle and realised I wasn't alone! Thank you all, I thought it was just me!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For months she banged on about how hard they'd saved (saved enough to go from a modest rented house to buy a half million pound house in expensive Hampshire, really?) and found her affected and insufferable, so unsubscribed on YT and unfollowed her on Insta.
Then, I found Tattle and realised I wasn't alone! Thank you all, I thought it was just me!
Welcome. Smug, insufferable and beggy. The definition of an Insta Hun Influencer

Reactions: 6
Isn’t Lara about to turn 40?
She’s not a millennial, surely? 🤣
Millenial is generally defined as people born between 1981 and 1996. So, people 27 to 42. It seems like too large a range, 27 year olds are very different to 42 year olds so I guess it's hard to make generalisations about "millennials".

Millenial is generally defined as people born between 1981 and 1996. So, people 27 to 42. It seems like too large a range, 27 year olds are very different to 42 year olds so I guess it's hard to make generalisations about "millennials".
You learn a new thing every day. Then again my partner is in the same gen as my dad so I shouldn’t be surprised.

Is she keeping this jolly quiet like all the other #kindlygifted freebies, then jumping onto YT to tell the plebs to recycle their toilet paper 🤯🤯🤯 💩 💩💩
Probably 😡😡
Oh no, there’s a ‘major announcement’ coming tomorrow where no doubt she’ll try and justify to her followers that she’s doing this for them, and helping to show them how if they take on a second job/do paid surveys/get their kids a freebie mattress they can also travel just like her.

Reactions: 4
Oh no, there’s a ‘major announcement’ coming tomorrow where no doubt she’ll try and justify to her followers that she’s doing this for them, and helping to show them how if they take on a second job/do paid surveys/get their kids a freebie mattress they can also travel just like her.
Disingenuous and manipulative. It’s the ‘influencer hun’ way 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sharing about a young mum dying of cancer and desperately trying to raise money to have a bit more extra time then the very next story it an AD for George.

I hate when the say 'excited to share it with you' as if she is going on her freebie holiday for our benefit. She ain't no Judith Charmers but greed and showing off takes over. She can't help herself showing off which gives her zero credibility when she tried to act as some money saving expert. Easy to save money when your holidays and furniture come as pr freebies.

• Wow
Free cruise….how very frugal. Her content is ridiculous compared to her actual lifestyle.