Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trolls thing is getting annoying now. Who are the "trolls"? Anyone who disagrees with her? It's silly.

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused by this thread. Did anyone actually find out who she was?

Also - has she ever gone in to detail about what happened with her baby daddy? I’m on the blog but I cannot find anything longer than a 2 liner :(

Reactions: 2
From reading this thread her name is Laura Hughes, has $160k in the bank (receipt was here), she begs for $2 from us single moms and doesn’t look like she described. I screen saved a couple of pics posted here, as my buddy wanted to know what she looked like. We think it’s a scam/ego boost.View attachment 25045
What!!! I thought she was in her mid 30s that women is easily in her 40s I don’t think it’s her.

Reactions: 1
The teeth kind of look the same as those in the “my funeral” highlight (yes I’m a saddo that just tried to compare)

she says that she’s 37 🤔 and it looks like she’s had a day drinking there 💁🏻‍♀️ the teeth definitely match.
Really I followed her she’s ago and I’m sure she was said she was 32 this was right at the beginnnjng not even a few thousand followers x

Really I followed her she’s ago and I’m sure she was said she was 32 this was right at the beginnnjng not even a few thousand followers x
Apologise for my appalling spelling and using words I don’t need to 😂

I have no idea
I stopped really paying attention to her after some rape thing she did and I messaged saying women are also known to fake rape charges and her anwser was men are more likely to commit insurance fraud then women are to fake rape charges 🤨 not sure what world she lives in but fraudulent rape accusations are on the rise. Can’t put that on lala though goes against everything she spouts off.

• Sick
I have no idea
I stopped really paying attention to her after some rape thing she did and I messaged saying women are also known to fake rape charges and her anwser was men are more likely to commit insurance fraud then women are to fake rape charges 🤨 not sure what world she lives in but fraudulent rape accusations are on the rise. Can’t put that on lala though goes against everything she spouts off.
Very few allegations are fake. Few people have time for rape apologists. Most rapes go unpunished and unreported even. I’d be short with your defence of it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Very few allegations are fake. Few people have time for rape apologists. Most rapes go unpunished and unreported even. I’d be short with your defence of it too.
I suppose it depends I’ve known a few girls to make fake allegations we can only go off what we have seen first hand. I’ve also see those allegations destroy men’s lives and then admit they lied. Nothing to come of it. I know rape is very real but my point to her was the fake allegations weren’t dealt with but they go hard on men over rape. So no she shouldn’t of brushed me off. There are some insane crazy ladies out there just as there are men who in my opinion can be more mentally dangerous.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’ve worked with rape victims, and those are the people we should focus on, not the minority who make false allegations. I’ve seen women and men who are entirely broken by their experience, and then victimised again by a justice system which enables so many attackers to go free.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes gone from funny blogs to this. Paying for lives, blogs and 1-1 phone calls? For what? This woman makes poor decisions in life and is still single so wtf is she offering 1-1 calls for?

If she shows her face I think people will realise that she most likely has been fabricating 80% of her stories.

I think we have a different idea of what exposing them means.
I am talking about all her exes and links discussed on her blogs which ironically you can't read now unless you pay her..
So so so true. I’d liked to support and invest in someone who has listened to their OWN advice and is in a happy and fruitful relationship. She is still single and appears to still have a warped mentality. Superficial about looks and how ‘buff’ men are. Who still says buff at 36? I’m 25 and feel like she’s partially stuck in the past. I’ve read her blogs for from early and have tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. She gives amazing advice and has really come a long way but in some ways not so much. I’d never pay someone who doesn’t seem to have it all together to give me advice. It’s like asking someone who’s been bankrupt a number of times to give you financial advice or manage your money.

Reactions: 5
I really liked her because she was so so funny and while I get that it’s great she’s now focusing on helping people the original appeal and entertainment just isn’t there any more

right so, I'm back on this page because up until recently, I have been a big fan of Lala. She was the one who directed me to this page, ironically.

I have had to stop listening / reading the posts because of all the negativity. Yes there some tit men (and women) out there, but I feel like focusing on it all the time is depressive and counter productive. I haven't yet left her insta and I couldn't believe what I have just seen. Lala is putting on a party for the paid patreons which I think tickets were £40 or £50 for. Then she's on insta asking for donations for gift bags - am I going crazy or is that a bit much?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I used to love Lala and I do still find her posts really interesting but I can’t stand when she comes on her stories and asks people not to message her about their personal issues, she said on her stories “I find this very disrespectful of my time” erm wtf?

Reactions: 8
I wish she'd break up her exceedingly long captions! They're so long and difficult to read! I started reading last night's about pubic hair (weirdly) and just scrolled on by, yawn.

Reactions: 3
I wish she'd break up her exceedingly long captions! They're so long and difficult to read! I started reading last night's about pubic hair (weirdly) and just scrolled on by, yawn.
Agreed and it’s nice to see her content is as relevant as ever 🤦‍♀️

I used to love Lala and I do still find her posts really interesting, but I can’t stand it when she comes on her stories and asks people not to message her about their personal issues, she said on her stories “I find this very disrespectful of my time” erm wtf?
I used to love her too, but I agree the shaming of us who are having a tough time, it’s just isn’t on! She’s making thousands a month now from her patreon (as well as the £110k in the bank) so it’s not necessary as she’s already getting paid for it.

Reactions: 2
Agree with everything here. Gutted i've seen what she really looks like now, I had a totally different image in my head. I've been dying to comment/message requesting she stops begging for cash but doubt she'd take the slightest bit of notice and I don't want to be screenshotted and shamed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.