Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says pretty much every week on the live that shes got savings and living off them until September, at which point shes going back to work. So I guess that explains the beauty treatments/holidays etc, she wants to maintain a certain standard of living and has always been pretty transparent about this.
Her son's dad is mixed race and she is white so presumably her son will look white.
I guess it's fair enough that people paying her money each month would like to know a bit more about her - qualifications etc. And hopefully shes thought about what she would do if her identity was publicised, which must be inevitable given the size of her following and how many podcasts, radio shows etc she has done (and I have actually really enjoyed - I think shes a great personality).
From my experience, I am not a patreon but I have sent her a question on her live which she answered, and also followed up with me in DMs and never mentioned money or patreon etc. Yes some of her advice may appear to be common sense but sometimes women just need a bit of reassurance and I guess that's the nature of the live - objective advice from a group of women.
She comes across as someone who wears her heart on her sleeve and I guess that's why shes built some personal relationships with followers, so it's a shame that some of them have come on here and snaked her.
The problem with being an 'agony aunt' personality is that people want you to behave like Jesus all the time, but actually shes just human and that's part of the charm of her content - shes not trying to be perfect, shes an everyday person sharing her experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The information posted in here this week has confirmed she’s a social worker, so that would mean that she is qualified in some areas she has spoke on and would explain her knowledge. I’m not sure I believe it about the £150k, she must be paying a fortune in private rent, especially if she lives in the area that’s a location on one of the Pictures posted on here. I don’t think she has given up her job to do this full time. She wouldn’t be able to live and how much of that £150k (if true) has she got through since not working? I don’t believe most of what’s in the blogs. She’s a storyteller. She never said her son was mixed, she said his dad was. So that would explain why he is very pale in complexion. Technically he is only a 1/4 black.

She says pretty much every week on the live that shes got savings and living off them until September, at which point shes going back to work. So I guess that explains the beauty treatments/holidays etc, she wants to maintain a certain standard of living and has always been pretty transparent about this.
Her son's dad is mixed race and she is white so presumably her son will look white.
I guess it's fair enough that people paying her money each month would like to know a bit more about her - qualifications etc. And hopefully shes thought about what she would do if her identity was publicised, which must be inevitable given the size of her following and how many podcasts, radio shows etc she has done (and I have actually really enjoyed - I think shes a great personality).
From my experience, I am not a patreon but I have sent her a question on her live which she answered, and also followed up with me in DMs and never mentioned money or patreon etc. Yes some of her advice may appear to be common sense but sometimes women just need a bit of reassurance and I guess that's the nature of the live - objective advice from a group of women.
She comes across as someone who wears her heart on her sleeve and I guess that's why shes built some personal relationships with followers, so it's a shame that some of them have come on here and snaked her.
The problem with being an 'agony aunt' personality is that people want you to behave like Jesus all the time, but actually shes just human and that's part of the charm of her content - shes not trying to be perfect, shes an everyday person sharing her experiences.
I agree with what you've said to an extent. However, she's not trying to be an everyday person, she's trying to make a public career out of it all. And with that comes a degree of accountability...plus criticism the whole lot. Maybe unfairly, but it comes with the territory.

In the end, her getting angry over half a dozen inoffensive comments on here, and broadcasting her annoyance to her followers was the sole reason pictures of her DM's, her family, her friends and her full name and occupation have been exposed! It is pretty ridiculous if she can't see that.

Reactions: 4
More fans to the rescue.

Who snaked her?

There's a screen shot in the thread about the 150k.
She still works.
She's unprofessional.

I don't believe her son is 1/4 black. From the looks of het, her stories and how she carries on she's a culture vulture. Her stories are of all exotically mixed men doing her wrong. I do not believe it. But this is what I think. I dont need fans to come here on her behalf.

Reactions: 3
I think most people’s gripe is she claimed that she needed to quit her job to concentrate on her dream. She’s asked people to help the cause as she needs to survive, but it’s still living a lavish lifestyle. She’s fooled her followers for long enough, until money was involved that is & that’s when suspicion started to grow. £150k saved to by somewhere? Plus savings that have been saved to live on?, plus living in general & quite a lavish lifestyle? No, I think not. It’s virtually impossible, unless you’re an extremely high earner. I’m also very confused as why she is so concerned about this thread? I mean you can’t have a negative opinion on her posts, you can’t say anything negative full stop. She doesn’t like opinions they don’t fall in line with her way of thinking. Judging by her profession and what that requires & her attitude in general I think that’s why a lot of relationships haven’t worked and I wonder now If she’s attracted to the sort of men she says she is (fuckboys) as that gives her a sense of power, because I get the impression she likes to be in control & likes to be the dominant one.

Reactions: 4
Excellent post Lollipop I agree with every word.
I think her followers need some answers.

I used to watch her stories and lives all the time now I dip in and out tbh I got a bit bored with them. Is that her with the brown hair posing with her friends? Iv tried to read all posts but I guess some posts and pictures were deleted. Also what’s a culture vulture?

Does she live a “lavish” lifestyle though? She seems to share very little about her private life, other than being on holiday right now.

I’ve followed her pretty much from the beginning. I thought she said she was Spanish or something like that. Why would she lie about how she looks?

Reactions: 2
She's back in her own comments asking for as little as £2 a month to sponser her.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I wish she'd have just done ads and kept to the same format as she started out. It basically descended into a page of her ranting and begging for money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.