Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
She’s an abomination. I’m glad I unfollowed her, can’t be doing with the hard sell for the next year. Off you fuck, Laura.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

kien

could not recommend anything more highly than myself and my own thoughts and opinions 😂 shameless.

there’s been a copy of her book in one of the phone box library things near my street for weeks. Can’t even give it away for free.

A681983A-B78A-48D3-B55A-A581D33447A2.jpeg

• Haha

Lovely Sara

I'm not sure why that's so funny? I think unless you're paying customers you shouldn't have a view. It's like saying to Waitrose you don't like them even though you've never eaten their food.

Filters or no filters she's drop dead gorge. I bet most guys do want to fuck her - gym fit big 🍆 guys too! I bet you lot are middle aged and not getting any from your fat husbands with small dicks.

• Haha

DreamTeam

Good one, so everything you stand against happened in front of you, but rather than help in real life I’m sure it really helps some young girl who most likely doesn’t follow you to give her advice via your Instagram page afterwards 🙄
On today’s list of things that never happened 🤣🤣
I bet this never actually even happened. Probably trying to make herself look like a hero so more people will pre order her book
Cringe isn’t the word 🤣 it’s embarrassing.

Vegasbaby33

I only recently discovered her page and ordered the book. But my God is she rude to her followers! Such an attitude on her. Quickest unfollow- within 2 days saw what she was really like! Reminds me a lot of fullerfigurefullerbust- doesn't listen to anyone else's point of view, full of her own self importance 🙄 Alongside giving dangerous advice.

• Heart

Nosylurker

Ooo shaming people who are into dogging are we LaLa🤔
Consenting adults into casual sex outdoors out of sight from others… thought you were more concerned with manipulation, abuse etc
her sexual experience only seems to extend to roadmen fuck boys with stinking dicks so her closed mindness doesn’t surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve worked with rape victims, and those are the people we should focus on, not the minority who make false allegations. I’ve seen women and men who are entirely broken by their experience, and then victimised again by a justice system which enables so many attackers to go free.

• Heart

Pixienuts1975

As if she’s deleted all her blogs 😒

I’m interested to see what her book will be about. I feel like most of her content now is just reposts of other peoples stuff and she adds her own little bit on the end
Honestly after the recent Florence Given / Slumflower controversy it seems so misjudged to give a book deal to yet another white influencer with unoriginal views?! Espcially given how much Lala fetishises and maligns mixed race/black men in particular...And (imo) appropriated to the point f practically pretending to be black herself for the first few years? Its the first thing that really put me off her.

All my opinion, welcome to be challenged but I just dunno why such a book would be needed when the market is totally saturated?

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
40BAA74B-3A19-4743-AF34-30CDAEB2B5D2.png

Why is she so rude all the time?

the same engagement she is moaning and bitching about is the very same engagement I’m sure she’s peddled to publishers in her favour.

Have a drink and a wank Laura and stop being such an aggressive arsehole all the time

That’sOk

VIP Member
0DEC8515-CE55-42F2-B5D2-58A8798E3B9C.jpeg

Also the wording of this didn’t sit right with me. I know she wouldn’t have meant it in a literal way but no one should be telling anyone to ‘harass’ people tongue in cheek or not. She could have just said ‘ask your local book shop if they will get a copy’. Imagine barging into Waterstones and demanding some random anonymous Instagram woman’s book be stocked they would probably recommend some decent literature to you or tell you to leave 😂

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
What a wild thing to say 🥴🥴it’s not sexism - it’s the complete sense of entitlement that I owe them engagement and money for me. I don’t trust any of them (maybe Alex Light) when it comes to ads and loathe the whole preachy “I need to pay my bills” line that most of them peddle.

Let’s be clear - it’s not a business, you’re writing a few captions on already created memes and using your patreon cult members for book material.

Reality Check needed - why not ask - why do you feel that way?
You nailed it. She’s trying to turn influencer dislike into a sexism issue, much like how she tried to twist the Piers Morgan thing into a political issue. This girl has some serious chips on her shoulder.

I dislike influencers because they are beggy twats 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
That much?! 😳
Let’s be conservative and say that she has 800 (she has closer to 900) Patreons, and each of those Patreon’s pays her £8 a month, thats £76,800 per year. Then add her book deal, which will be £20k-£30k, then add her advertising and magazine deals and you’re looking at one very wealthy woman, especially seen as though she already had over £100k sitting in her bank account (see previous comments her and screen save). This is why the begging and pleading of poverty is a lie and a con. She plays on our emotions, makes herself a victim, blackfishes, jumps on anything that’s “woke” and then cashes in.

• Wow
  • Heart

kien

I think she meant she’d rather have no kids than have a baby by a sperm donor and do it all alone.

petitspois

VIP Member
I remember reading an early blog where she was meeting someone and had gotten out of the taxi early or got lost, either way she was walking along a busy road. She said the male attention she received while just walking was overwhelming so I thought she was Maya Jama tbh. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“It’s not you, it’s them. Because you’re a grown woman. With a child. And you’re going after random men as long as they wear a grey tracksuit and you know fine well they’re problematic. And it’s definitely them”

(Haven’t followed her for years just going off what I remember 🤣)

• Haha

HmmmReally

VIP Member
She is so beggy it’s embarrassing

and the whole “ don’t dm me to tell me you clicked the wrong answer” “don’t explain your answers to me”

it’s social media, of course people are going to. She’s very passive aggressive