Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I just read the comments. How is she going to laugh off learning about BDSM when she wants to be a sex/love expert ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ You can not agree with it, not approve.. whatever. But understand the basics!?
She was so rude to that woman, who was just trying to defend the hoardes of women calling it sick or saying that if you like that, it’s fucked up.

Considering the sheer level of critical comments and captions she dishes out, I expected her to take on a constructive comment and challenge back instead of being a dickhead.

There will be women who read that who now start to believe that why they enjoy and like is wrong and it’s a man who’s victimised her. Cancel her man - she literally doesn’t know what she’s talking about

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Does anyone have actual pics or can they not be posted? Yeh I had heard she was average... not quite the insta model look she makes out 😂
They’ve been removed on here - David Bunmi also exposed her and they were removed really quickly. She’s so average, like really average looking I’d say she was a size 14 too.

kien

She is 100% right about notes to strangers but I’m not sure what the fairy godfather did that was predatory. She hates that he is a private account I think. And apparently only allows women to follow him. She had an issue with the feminist Instagram page too a while ago because it turned out to be run by men.

DreamTeam

I think she paints a certain picture, I know I thought she was mixed race like me when I first started following.
She’s a middle aged mum and she talks about picking men up off the street like she was an awful lot younger.
l thought the exact same thing. I thought she was mixed by the way she carried on. I mean. It doesn’t matter what she looks like regardless but I wasn’t expecting her to look like that

DreamTeam

She’s not even finished writing the book, so any reviews aren’t truly honest and frank. They’ll be fake reviews from her cult followers, and a positive review will equal a pat on the back from their leader.
100% agree. I’m struggling to even figure out what she’ll be even putting in the book because all the stuff she has is from other peoples content

DreamTeam

I can’t reply fully yet as I’m at work, but I will when I get the chance. Will give you a clue. The lawyer is not the same person. They just have the same name and similar hair. Compare the teeth. Also, she is posting on her work twitter yet Lala is on holiday with her son?

The lawyer also has an engagement ring in one pic and a pic from her birthday which is different to Lala’s?
Thank you so much. Appreciate it. Whenever you have the time is fine. ☺