Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
From the little I’ve heard of her, I’m embarrassed for her, at her big age still stuck in the cycle of dating fuck boys and wondering why they act like fuckboys.
Also to do this kinda schtick you need to have something about you, something, whether it be your looks, your body, your general aura , judging by some of the pics posted on here she just looks like someone’s mum who is on a “girls” holiday in Jamaica/Morocco/Egypt/Turkey after another bad break up and thinks the pool boys /waiters/staff at the resort genuinely fancy her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

DreamTeam

I don’t get how her followers even bother trying to engage with her tbh. She’s very rude and entitled, gives rubbish replies. She doesn’t respond unless your paying her via patreon/book sales/patreon parties etc
Her stories are definitely exaggerated

i feel like a lot of her followers are codependent and are looking for someone to validate them. I feel like they know better but are not willing to acknowledge that yet

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Who is it who is forcing her to watch love Island?
Why are all these low rent feminist influencers spending their time watching love island and then moaning about it? Tinder Translators is doing it as well.
I don’t watch it because it doesn’t align with my values and entertainment. If it’s bothering you that much, stop giving it views.

Suffka

I find this embarrassing. Stating that people dislike influencers because of sexism. Very lazy thought. People dislike them because it's insidious and most are pretty shady with declaring things. It's an industry that rightfully people are very skeptical of - it's based on telling people to buy something that they got for free. It's pretending to be honest but as people are paid to promote these items it definitely isn't an honest and impartial review. Kinda wild she says it's sexism. It's nothing to do with women making money it's because the industry is rotten inside out.

Screenshot_20210330-174147_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
36869543-079D-45A4-9C5A-57CF1A55F8BC.png
II I really struggle with things like this.

I am registered disabled and I have never once thought stupid is an ableist word.

It really detracts from actual language we shouldn’t be using. I can’t imagine being this angry and overly triggered by everything, especially when it’s so trivial.

• Heart

sugarytea

I think the biggest level of ick I got was seeing people in her comments begfriending her with long speeches of how she " changed their life" and declarations of love, to her meagre response of " thanks hun " 😬

It's just embarrassing, it reminds me of those one sided texts that the Slumflower posted to show her " endearing friendship" with Munroe.

Like she's not your friend, she's just out there making coin off you

I shudder in general at people worshipping bloggers/influencers. It is bewilderingly deafening that her fans are oblivious that she's capitalising on their declarations of love/ low self esteem for a book sale.

But then again that's like 99% of Instagram I guess.

Calahari

The audacity to ask people to provide the content for the book for she's being paid more than a year's salary to write??
Screenshot_20201228_122807.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
I think her advice is sound but totally suitable for girls aged 16-25. She seems to have real arrested development to still be talking about roadmen at her age, surely men over 40 are a new class of arsehole by then?

DreamTeam

I’m sorry but WTF?! The audacity is REAL. So she’s basically saying don’t submit a topic unless you’ve preordered the book 😑

• Angry

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Eugh now she’s trying to make out she invented thinking that the Gala track “Freed from desire”
Lyrics say “strombelese” as she called it.
No hun. that’s been going round the internet for years and it’s clearly “Tromboloese” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lou_xo

Used to love following her but shes just done a post complaining about her followers constantly DMing her, calling them "nutters" and "obsessed with her"... after complaining all week that she's not being taken seriously as someone with a professional background working with vulnerable women..!! Sorry but she runs an insta page where the target audience is damaged women, some of whom may have attachment issues and message her unnecessarily, AND she has a policy that she replies to all DMs.. why doesnt she just put a disclaimer in her bio that now that she has 70k followers she cant reply to DMs, which would be totally reasonable and understandable.. healthy boundary setting rather than making offensive comments about her followers who she is trying to get money out of?? You cant even point this out to her because she will accuse you of "coming into her workplace and telling her what to do".

• Heart

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
I usually like her but find it completely hypocritical that she posted an unchecked, unverified story about how African people are being treated poorly in Ukraine then moans that people are asking her to address the war that she apparently knows nothing about.
Don’t print unverified stories about the fucking war in the first place then people wouldn’t ask you!

Londoncailín

VIP Member
What annoys me is all the terms and conditions attached to her posts!!! Don’t DM me, do DM me, answer my polls but not like that, read the caption properly, again, don’t DM me again...it’s exhausting

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I followed her for ages, always engaged with her posts, shared stories etc and generally thought she was great but then I dared to question ONE story she posted & she went off on one at me. I wasn’t even saying I completely disagreed just questioning one element of what she’d said but she couldn’t engage in actual debate with me, just kept calling me this and that, posted my messages to her stories and blocked me 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

Fineapple

VIP Member
Yeah I don't get that. I remember seeing there was a tier of patreon that was about £100 a month, with a couple of 1 on 1 calls. People must have a lot more money to spare than me.

I get she has qualifications in social care or what not, but in terms of seeking a healthy relationship, I really don't know what she could offer. If its an opinion - ask a friend (for free).
This is so true. Most of her blog posts contain ‘he was a roadman’ ‘..and then he went to prison’ ‘left me on read for 7 hours’. She seems to go for the human equivalent of bin juice.

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I'm not sure why that's so funny? I think unless you're paying customers you shouldn't have a view. It's like saying to Waitrose you don't like them even though you've never eaten their food.

Filters or no filters she's drop dead gorge. I bet most guys do want to fuck her - gym fit big 🍆 guys too! I bet you lot are middle aged and not getting any from your fat husbands with small dicks.
“Lovely” Sara coming on her to berate and try and belittle people and body shaming 😂😂 have a day off babe.

If you want to join in, you can, you don’t need to be so angry 😘

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I find this embarrassing. Stating that people dislike influencers because of sexism. Very lazy thought. People dislike them because it's insidious and most are pretty shady with declaring things. It's an industry that rightfully people are very skeptical of - it's based on telling people to buy something that they got for free. It's pretending to be honest but as people are paid to promote these items it definitely isn't an honest and impartial review. Kinda wild she says it's sexism. It's nothing to do with women making money it's because the industry is rotten inside out.

View attachment 506208
What a wild thing to say 🥴🥴it’s not sexism - it’s the complete sense of entitlement that I owe them engagement and money for me. I don’t trust any of them (maybe Alex Light) when it comes to ads and loathe the whole preachy “I need to pay my bills” line that most of them peddle.

Let’s be clear - it’s not a business, you’re writing a few captions on already created memes and using your patreon cult members for book material.

Reality Check needed - why not ask - why do you feel that way?

• Heart
Reactions: 13