Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think her husband is a former professional goalkeeper and now he's a goalie coach with the Orlando MLS team. He draws a salary and benefits b/c she's said that she wouldn't be able to do the vlogging/social media without his stable income + benefits
A quick google search revealed that he's not with any pro team. He's a coach for a local college.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I can't figure out where all this merchandise is coming from. She doesn't like to lose money on the auction so she would be taking a big risk buying this stuff and having it sell for a loss no matter how much she begs her fans to bid up.

She's 54! Don't any of you have google?! Bitch only wears jean shorts and a t shirt. Girl doesn't own anything else lol. She looks homeless. She needs to dress the way you are describing with the gogo boots and like a hooker , I'd watch more. Do send links to those videos where you found her dressing up for once her in life, I can't find any, she so lazy. And how ridiculous she gave away all those phone cases and magic bands! Giving them away like she got money to burn. I would have respected her more if she auctioned them off. Not sure what what not auction you watched lol, but bitch gave them all away lol!

Also can anyone recommend any other threads for livestreamers or disney vloggers. New to tattle. I just found resorttv1 and that thread is the greatest lol. Is there a Jojo one?

oh my bad she is 34, sorry can't count

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
I'm always super mean about this Maria and you guys hate me for it but you for once I'm going to stick with Maria on that Saturday stream. If you actually watch it, she stays super far from Cinderella, doesn't go near her. I was PRAYING she would go near so I could run here and bitch. The cast member told every person that was going near Cinderella including parents, children, not to go near her and they still did EXCEPT Maria. Trust me I prayed for a moment I could just ream her out for some shit. She never said catch a viral moment - I was also hoping I could find her saying that to ream her out. No, Maria was genuinely excited in a really meaningful way where for the first time she couldn't even speak (THANK FUCKING GOD). Also you are leaving out something major she got shit for her character interaction supporting Live Action Ariel when no other vlogger would touch that subject. She had people writing the n word on her page which is why she was sad. For once I felt bad for her, and pretty impressed she stuck to her guns and covered the subject of Ariel and didn't take down her post or videos. I never come to Maria's defense cause I loathe her, but I have to say this weekend, Maria made me actually like her. Only for the weekend, I still hope she kicks it next week lol. So nah bruh, this was the one stream I actually could watch and was actually good. It was shitty starting Sunday Funday again lol. But good for Maria for covering Ariel when no one else would. The crazy bitch really does love those fucking characters. And as someone that's mixed race, I'm shocked the vloggers and livestreams steered clear. Really dissapointed. Anyone else notice magically Ariel didn't exist in the vlogging and livestream world lol. Her own friends didn't even hang out with her and went to Magic Kingdom to cover white Ariel.
She doesn't say to "go viral", but that is always the intent with Maria. She always talks about how all of her videos and vlogs supposedly "go viral". That's whay I quoted that. She followed Cinderella's every move. I saw lots of coverage of live action Ariel when I searched for it earlier, so I didn't realize it was such a brave move on her part, just trying to be first to get views. She did voice support of BLM during the pandemic and she may be a lot of things, but racist isn't one of them. So the mean comments were directed at Ariel and not her? That's not how she described it, but we all know how far she stretches the truth. Well, I will give her a slight pass if they were pressuring her to take the vlog down. That's just ridiculous. I didn't see any of that nonsense.

It's fairly obvious why they spend the extra cash to go to these events. The views on all their other videos are so low, they need something to boost viewership from time to time. More viewers = more t shirt sales.