Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Utahwunder69

Took a break after I was accused of "trying to take her down" and "hurt' Maria. But you're all proving my point that no one will take this thread seriously if things are blatantly made up that are checkable. Her latest vlog she was a guest for DVC Moonlight Magic, and says wishes she could own one. Yet you write she owns DVC. Or the OBVIOUS bankruptcy after her dad's death during the real estate crash. It was a huge thing in the news a family that came from nothing, then did well, then to lose it all. That's why she works so hard. Why would someone crazy rich work so hard on so many platforms? Or the domestic abuse court filing when her ex husband beat the shirt out of her. On IG you see her Disneyland trip was comped. No one will take this thread seriously if people think it's angry trolls making things up and notice we don't talk AT ALL about what is on her youtube, IG, etc that is real and checkable. Like how we do on Resort TV1 thread or Nate picking apart their vlogs/livestreams/personalities, everyone can see it's not made up. If it is credible then we can actually make a difference that way.

Utahwunder69

Didn't mean to offend anyone with my comments. Just the crazy made up stuff that started the thread about LBV TV had me worried people wouldn't take this thread seriously.. It's my first time being vocal on a thread , sorry if I got heated, wanting to make sure we actually do some damage to this girl who works so hard it's obnoxious. I have a disney shop, full disclosure, the line is very blurred about what you can/can't create because Disney openly appreciates the marketing from shops. That's why they don't stop anyone. It's basically free marketing for them and they want it. There was an interesting article about it in Forbes I think? Disney would have to close etsy down with the amount of us on there lol. But Maria is my BEC, i dont care if she was a saint, I would still hate her. And would love to see her life fall apart again. But unfortunately everyone and even bigger groups do it, I've even emailed and called to get competitors out in the past to no luck lol. But I wonder if we can get them in trouble at least for the future and very few lame superchats they get? Anyone know? I saw on Resort Tv1 it chatted about.

Maria has a new bestie helper on stream, an overweight girl named Kristina. Where does she get all of these sidekicks from? and what happened to the last one? I think she goes through them until they say something she doesn't like, and out they go!
Kristen(?) is part of that merry bunch of idiots called the Kingdom Krew. Unfortunately, they have been around for a while.

I walked by Maria at MK today. She wasn’t vlogging at the time but I could see her hair coming a mile away.
I saw her at MK yesterday too, she was talking to a group of special needs vacationers from a nursing home. For a minute I stopped hating her lol. But it flooded right back seeing her blonde hair bounce around. She sat and hung out with them for a while; talked to each one of them and no cameras. So instead of my ranking of 1/10 I will give her 2/10 . I may go up with her and mess with her. See what happens. Anyone else a local? Want to join?

From what I read her dad died when she started college. An immigrant family that came from nothing and did well for a few years until he died. You can't have it all forever, Maria. Welcome to the real world. Can't ride your dad's coattails.

If there is proof to the followers we would love to see!!!
I am just assuming that there is no way 6000 people would willingly suffer through any Maria video. Combo that with her obvious desires for fame + her ability to throw money at whatever she wants. It doesn’t take much insight to reach a conclusion about what is going on.

Additionally, if I had to wager, I would bet that the ex soccer player man in Maria’s videos is also there for the payday.

There's a JoJo thread, scroll to top of this page hit Disney vloggers threads and it will bring you to all of them JoJo is about halfway down. Oh by the way there's another LBV Whatnot auction tonight 8pm. I'll peek in for awhile
WTF are they going to auction off? Lame ass T shirts that have no crativity?

ThunderPuss

Maria’s at another MNSSHP?? How many does that make? Between her and RTV1, no wonder people can’t get tickets.
I was just about to say the same thing. Maybe I miss counted but isnt this her 3rd MNSSHP? Not to mention she was at disneyland not too long ago.

I wonder if shes buying tickets or if theyre being gifted to her?

preener2345

For those not wanting to pick through a two and a half hour livestream, where does she follow Cinderella? I tried finding it and saw all the other characters (Ariel and Jasmine), but no Cinderella.

I knew she would! Im sure shes scared - don't want her Disney friends slamming her lol - I honestly don't understand how they can be selling and slinging all their crap from the parks - and everyone says she doesn't have Disneys license either
Her buddies at Thomas Kinkade probably wouldn't appreciate that bit of the stream. 🤣