LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Chris didn't get to dance to "Bye Bye Bye" last night with Joey Fatone. Will they return tonight to make Maria's attention-whoring dreams come true? Will Maria post another VIRAL video documenting the EPIC moment? What crappy new shirt will be ALMOST SOLD OUT? Tune in to LBV for the answers to these important questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Never a Dull Moment.

Except every livestream she does is a SNOOZEFEST of her hocking t-shirts. And booking DAS pass rides that she walks through the queue line for - and then bails at the ride vehicle.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah this thread needs to exist. Maria needs to be exposed I’m sorry to say. She’s an elitist come from money grifter who preys on peoples feelings by always bringing up her colon issues and fact that she needs a DAS pass to get on every ride. She talks to her audience as they were 12 years old lol it’s baby talk and weird cringy behavior toward cast members

and then last night of course there was the completely unacceptable event where someone either passed out or had a seizure while she wasfilming and the whole group just danced and laughed next to him like nothing was happening. Amazing group eh?

and then last night of course there was the completely unacceptable event where someone either passed out or had a seizure while she wasfilming and the whole group just danced and laughed next to him like nothing was happening. Amazing group eh?
She edited that out of the stream. Must be pulling a Josh and checking here. No one else was mentioning it.

Reactions: 6
She edited that out of the stream. Must be pulling a Josh and checking here. No one else was mentioning it.
I knew she would! Im sure shes scared - don't want her Disney friends slamming her lol - I honestly don't understand how they can be selling and slinging all their crap from the parks - and everyone says she doesn't have Disneys license either

Reactions: 4
I knew she would! Im sure shes scared - don't want her Disney friends slamming her lol - I honestly don't understand how they can be selling and slinging all their crap from the parks - and everyone says she doesn't have Disneys license either
Her buddies at Thomas Kinkade probably wouldn't appreciate that bit of the stream. 🤣

Wait! She has an assistant? Who lives with them? What do they need an assistant for exactly??? To help her put in her hair extensions?
OMG......she either needs to get new ones or ditch them all together. It's so obvious they are hair extensions and they are looking pretty bad.

Reactions: 3
Wait! She has an assistant? Who lives with them? What do they need an assistant for exactly??? To help her put in her hair extensions?
Yep! This is Ashlyn. Maria featured and talked about her in the Festival of the Arts livestream from this year. If I recall correctly, Ashlyn waited in line for the Figment popcorn bucket for Maria. 🤣

Untitled2z.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Correct me if I am wrong - but I felt like the assistant showed up around the time that Maria went to MK alone and almost passed out recording the parade.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Pretty sure she's on daily fake eyelash and clumpy mascara duty

Elitist is an understatement. Didn't take too much time to figure out she lives in a million dollar plus home.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Elitist is an understatement. Didn't take too much time to figure out she lives in a million dollar plus home.
And yet she still takes handouts from people. Its like how immoral can you be? Do you not feel any guilt taking from people when youre already extremely well off? Your dad was Drexel President, you were a professional cheerleader, fox news reporter and your husband is a retired soccer player. And yet you still feel the need to take money from people a whole lot less fortunate than you. How the duck does that make sense. These vloggers/streamers live in a world Ill never be able to comprehend

• Heart
And yet she still takes handouts from people. Its like how immoral can you be? Do you not feel any guilt taking from people when youre already extremely well off? Your dad was Drexel President, you were a professional cheerleader, fox news reporter and your husband is a retired soccer player. And yet you still feel the need to take money from people a whole lot less fortunate than you. How the duck does that make sense. These vloggers/streamers live in a world Ill never be able to comprehend
its-called-greed-old-sport.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4