Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes doing a Q&A video and on IG she asked people to ask her assumptions now shes posting pictures in designer things that didnt make the feed just to show her luxury items that she has them
the thing is why is she doing it now? we know she doesnt have them shes saying she wont do closet tour because its tacky and then shes dropping 50000 houl video on ig like who are u kidding?
also what bothers me the most is her house it looks nothing special for someone"so rich" hell im from croatia i would call myself middle class but house of my parents looks more luxurious...

and if you need tea on tamara kalinic hit me up also check the theme about her! i dont know much about sugar daddy but boy shes such a liar wanna be camila coelho now she even says is darker tone! like wtf witch u went to costa rica in the middle of pandemic and u got tan now ur using fake one to prolong it also she threw a party for her birthday and posted she only had pizza with her bf on her feed...

i dont know whats up with these influencers why bother to lie so much its not like ur celebrity if ur famous you arent even E list famous more like Z list famous or how we say it in balkans ŽNJ list.

anyways omg i think lailli is having a break down and im here for it i cant wait for what she will say and then for us to prove her wrong BYE FELICIA

OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH she saw this here im sure and went to comment! ohhh now all of sudden shes indian iranian witch bye in 2015 u said ur azerbejani then persian now indian iranian and u used to tit on afganistan pakistani and indian people u said they are poor and ur mom is dressed up in pakistani clothes on fb

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes doing a Q&A video and on IG she asked people to ask her assumptions now shes posting pictures in designer things that didnt make the feed just to show her luxury items that she has them
the thing is why is she doing it now? we know she doesnt have them shes saying she wont do closet tour because its tacky and then shes dropping 50000 houl video on ig like who are u kidding?
also what bothers me the most is her house it looks nothing special for someone"so rich" hell im from croatia i would call myself middle class but house of my parents looks more luxurious...

and if you need tea on tamara kalinic hit me up also check the theme about her! i dont know much about sugar daddy but boy shes such a liar wanna be camila coelho now she even says is darker tone! like wtf witch u went to costa rica in the middle of pandemic and u got tan now ur using fake one to prolong it also she threw a party for her birthday and posted she only had pizza with her bf on her feed...

i dont know whats up with these influencers why bother to lie so much its not like ur celebrity if ur famous you arent even E list famous more like Z list famous or how we say it in balkans ŽNJ list.

anyways omg i think lailli is having a break down and im here for it i cant wait for what she will say and then for us to prove her wrong BYE FELICIA

OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH she saw this here im sure and went to comment! ohhh now all of sudden shes indian iranian witch bye in 2015 u said ur azerbejani then persian now indian iranian and u used to tit on afganistan pakistani and indian people u said they are poor and ur mom is dressed up in pakistani clothes on fb
LMAOOO I just saw it and she said "pics that didn't make the feed" like bish you just took those pictures awhile back and posting it now just how you did with the Ferrari. If she really want to prove she's legit do an Instagram live showing us the stuff from just ONE of the hauls (not even all) just one like the $20,000 LUXURY HOLIDAY HAUL or wtv.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LMAOOO I just saw it and she said "pics that didn't make the feed" like bish you just took those pictures awhile back and posting it now just how you did with the Ferrari
also that picture with the dog and cat in black and white chanel blazer she already posted i assume she deleted it

now shes posting pictures with kellys and birkins omg hahahahahahahahah

and now she all of sudden is indian iranian lolololol im dyyyyyyyyying

• Haha

I also exposed her in the comments
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 6.18.37 AM.png

Either she asked Alizey "who did you DM" that to and found out about the comment or she saw it here and knew which comment. Like she wasn't even tagged FFS only Alizey was and she coming in the comments now. Too bad LieLie I have all the receipts hun, you're ass about to get exposed for the whole ethnicity lies and your racism.

Reactions: 8
I don’t have Instagram so I have no idea what lielie is posting but by the sounds of it seems like she’s hella desperate to prove herself... oh dear I bet she’s shitting herself as we speak lmao

• Haha
LMAOOO I just saw it and she said "pics that didn't make the feed" like bish you just took those pictures awhile back and posting it now just how you did with the Ferrari. If she really want to prove she's legit do an Instagram live showing us the stuff from just ONE of the hauls (not even all) just one like the $20,000 LUXURY HOLIDAY HAUL or wtv.
Girl keeps digging that hole even deeper.. let people simp for now..all I see is just more fresh content to expose her..desperate times call for desperate measures...Lailli is literally a living proof of it right now! She must have been prepping very hard yesterday to get the gear to flex with it today, even if it means reaching out to people..

Reactions: 4
c81bccfa562aab0cbef34f4135d57579.jpeg

Like witch how you claiming your Indian now when you flat out said that
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 6.23.38 AM.png

That ain't India

Neither is that

now shes posting pictures with kellys and birkins omg hahahahahahahahah
This bish is so dumb too I called her out for recently saying stuff like "This is my first Birkin" or "One day I'LL HAVE a Birkin" so what were the ones you showed us when you were 15? Fakes?

Also she blocked me on Instagram after seeing that comment LMAO

Also can someone get me more receipts about LieLie lying about how she's not Indian and fully Persian...

• Haha
Shes an awful person, she’s not even pretty, there is not one redeemable quality about her. She hates Pakistan so much, I’ll never understand why Lord Aleem guy is dating her? He seems very proud to be a Pakistani yet he likes women that hate his culture? I am so confused

👍👍 while you’re at it Anna Bey (“School of Affluence”) is another scammer passing off as “high society” while taking money from vulnerable subscribers. she has pages of tattle threads devoted to her..pretty sure she and Alizey follow each other.
She's already been exposed on YT and her fans were defending her so hard SMH

u used to tit on afganistan pakistani and indian people
Show me the receipts of all this please, I need them for part 2 where I expose her ethnicity lies/racism

Last edited:
View attachment 504356
Like witch how you claiming your Indian now when you flat out said that
View attachment 504360
That ain't India

Neither is that

This bish is so dumb too I called her out for recently saying stuff like "This is my first Birkin" or "One day I'LL HAVE a Birkin" so what were the ones you showed us when you were 15? Fakes?

Also she blocked me on Instagram after seeing that comment LMAO

Also can someone get me more receipts about LieLie lying about how she's not Indian and fully Persian...
There is that video that she filmed with Mona where she said her mom is from Mashhad and that they are Iranian and monas face was like that emoji with rounded eyes like....wut

Reactions: 6
I'm planning on doing SoniaxFyza next and was considering Lydia Millen as well as Tamara Kalinic (ever since I found out about the whole sugar daddy scandal I lost respect fo her :sick:). Maybe even Erica's girly world who seems to have frauded her followers out of $$$

Thank you I purposely didn't mention the ethnicity or relationships because I wanted to keep it strictly as an expose on her fake rich girl lifestyle but I low key wish I did include the ethnicity however I do plan on making a part 2 (if this current one gains more attention) but too bad YT doesn't let me edit the videos by adding in another clip into my video :rolleyes:

The first time I saw her was here

NGL at first I thought she was Pakistani but later found out she's Persian and her WHOLE fam looks and acts Persian. I mean the girl is in Med school she's far too smart and accomplished to hang out with a bum like Lailli
Side note I do watch Tamara is there a thread on her? I need this sugar daddy tea 🍵

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 504321
Her fans are so.... 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 504323
Part 2 in the works 👀

View attachment 504333
LMAO I'm sure she saw my video spilling the tea on her and now she's going to try to derail it
How do we combat this

She really said Pakistani and Indian people are poor? Like seriously? How did she get away with it that’s so racist.

How do we combat this

She really said Pakistani and Indian people are poor? Like seriously? How did she get away with it that’s so racist.
I'm working on Part 2 now where I expose her ethnicity and racism. If you guys can help me gather the receipts of her outright denying being Indian and the apparent racist stuff she's said. That'll be helpful. I need to put this video up ASAP before she does claiming she's Indian.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm working on Part 2 now where I expose her ethnicity and racism. If you guys can help me gather the receipts of her outright denying being Indian and the apparent racist stuff she's said. That'll be helpful. I need to put this video up ASAP before she does claiming she's Indian.

So in this video she basically says that she isn’t indian she visits cause her dad maintains Vijay Malaya’s stud farm. I don’t think she says she’s from India. Btw Vijay Malaya is basically an ex billionaire who ran to the UK after scamming Indian banks off millions ....google him and you’ll see ... so this Is definitely shady that her dad works for this man who basically can’t even come back to India without being thrown in a jail on arrival for money fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.