Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 10.26.56 AM.png

Let's see how long until she takes the comment down

Also can y'all go like it so the comment so it can be a top comment since she just promoted this video (despite posting a week ago) so more of her followers will be tuning into it right now
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 10.10.24 AM.png

Any anxiety is self inflicted... when you’re dealing with the masses, be prepared to take as good as you give.. did she think she was going to get away with it forever? It’s the younger audience I feel concerned about..they don’t need this irrelevant “influencing”. Did I feel bad initially about how this could trigger her anxiety?? Absolutely- but
View attachment 503185
The main reason why I created this video and pushing it right now is because of her extremely rude and obnoxious behaviour. She makes so many people feel bad for simple things and a lot of her viewers aren't well off like majority of the world. SO for her to belittle people and make them feel inferior when she is a NOBODY with NOTHING... that c*nt deserves to be exposed. She's also a fraud/scammer. Anxiety can even be another one of her lies and if she's having severe problems with it there's meds that can help and also not posting yourself and trying to show off (things that aren't even yours in an attempt to make people envy you) is what'll actually help her.

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 10.39.03 AM.png

LMAO savage

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Literally want to send a cake to you for this. I’m sure she’ll see this and react with some bs reason.
Pretty sure YT doesn't allow links to be shared in YouTube comments what you can do instead is tell people to "check out a video on X channel"

Thanks
oh really, didn’t know that 😄

She may has already seen the video and is probably blocking words that have to do with it

Anyways, I'm seeing the comments and a lot of people who used to follow her are realizing who she really is

Man, if Lailli already saw the video, she might be having a mental breakdown
I thought that too but not sure. Would definitely try to make sure her followers see the video.
I too was a fan of her until some things just didn’t add up. Further looking into her I came across Tattle.
So hopefully more people will come across this thread.
Hopefully this will give her the opportunity to come clean instead of creating more lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yoooo the video came up on my recommended!

If it reached my recommended page then it should reach those who watch Lailli‘a videos, similar fashion/lifestyle bloggers and those who watch Ancy twinkle too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's probably freaking out right now. Unless it really blows up though I doubt she'll actually come clean. It would be way worse than the typical YouTuber apology because she didn't just do one bad thing, she lied about everything. She'd have zero credibility left. Her subs could never take her seriously. If I were her, I'd just take the L and quit social media 😂

It would be a shame if the brands she worked with (especially FarFetch and LegitApp) found out

How does this reflect on Miss a La Mode? I wonder if they're going to continue working with her. They enabled her lies likely bc the rich girl persona allowed her to evade suspicion of being a reseller but if that's gone, why work with her? Plus if I were a client I wouldn't like that a personal shopper was trying on everything and doing photoshoots of the stuff. Gross and unprofessional.

And if certain brands found out (Chanel & Hermes come to mind) they'd likely blacklist her, if they haven't already. Maybe that's why she was so mad at Hermes in that video and threatened legal action like they care and like she has a lawyer. She hasn't shown any Hermes bags in 3 months. They may have found out that she was a personal shopper + had fake bags and blacklisted her. AFAIK most brands don't care about resellers, but Hermes, Chanel & LV definitely do.

Reactions: 6
I think Lailli saw the video because this comment is now gone
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 12.28.34 PM.png

and also my video got one dislike lol

But wow she's insane who actually has time to go through each and every comment and than delete the ones that expose you... no wonder she's been getting away with it but not anymore. In her next uploads and during her Anncy collabs lets make sure comments redirecting to the video become top comment so everyone can hear the truth. This bish is trying so hard to sensor the truth while continuing to act like a total c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She deleted all comments from the video. So she definitely knows and is on the offensive. Her strategy unless it blows up is to delete and block.

Screenshot 2021-03-28 at 7.47.51 PM.png

More like she can't afford The Row & can't resell their pieces.

And yeah Lailli if you're so rich move out of your mom's basic house and buy a penthouse

View attachment 504038

But wow she's insane who actually has time to go through each and every comment and than delete the ones that expose you... no wonder she's been getting away with it but not anymore. In her next uploads and during her Anncy collabs lets make sure comments redirecting to the video become top comment so everyone can hear the truth. This bish is trying so hard to sensor the truth while continuing to act like a total c*nt
My fear is that because she’s deleting comments and blocking people- and most of us only have one YT account - we’ll just lose access to her bs.

My fear is that because she’s deleting comments and blocking people- and most of us only have one YT account - we’ll just lose access to her bs.
And basically not be able to call her out.

Reactions: 2
She deleted all comments from the video. So she definitely knows and is on the offensive. Her strategy unless it blows up is to delete and block.

View attachment 504043

More like she can't afford The Row & can't resell their pieces.

And yeah Lailli if you're so rich move out of your mom's basic house and buy a penthouse
“Too big for me” like girl half the crap you show in your hauls are way too big for you and you try and cover for it by saying you like ”the oversized look” ugh

View attachment 504038

you should put tags in your videos so people who are subscribed or watch Lailli will have the video show up all over their feed

you should put tags in your videos so people who are subscribed or watch Lailli will have the video show up all over their feed
I already put in a million lol
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 1.38.08 AM.png

Anything else I should add?

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 2.12.47 AM.png

LMAO she is still pretending she's from a dynasty eh

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
View attachment 503197

Let's see how long until she takes the comment down

Also can y'all go like it so the comment so it can be a top comment since she just promoted this video (despite posting a week ago) so more of her followers will be tuning into it right now
View attachment 503199

The main reason why I created this video and pushing it right now is because of her extremely rude and obnoxious behaviour. She makes so many people feel bad for simple things and a lot of her viewers aren't well off like majority of the world. SO for her to belittle people and make them feel inferior when she is a NOBODY with NOTHING... that c*nt deserves to be exposed. She's also a fraud/scammer. Anxiety can even be another one of her lies and if she's having severe problems with it there's meds that can help and also not posting yourself and trying to show off (things that aren't even yours in an attempt to make people envy you) is what'll actually help her.

View attachment 503220
LMAO savage
Awesome vid !!! 👋 👋 👋 The cup has spilleth lol
You need to do an exposè video on Lydia Millen who has bullied her pregnant hairdresser for the last 9 months as well as bullying YouTuber Hadassah Cordoba. She has also mislead her subscribers in a vlog into believing she was sexually assaulted. So sick of these fraudulent influencers.

I love the video! I loveee it!! Next time mention more about her ethnicity and those lies.. but omg so good!

For more hashtags add Hermes, Vancleef & Arpels, London because are favorite luxury items that she pretends to have and her favorite city, her first name that she changed i think its Sanieh (i might spelt it incorrectly) maybe hastag persian bunny? she used to hang out with sepii but i think sepii realized what shes going and dropped her
sepii is a real persian her house looks persian, she speaks farsi and yeah she isnt pretending to be anything else

I love it so much I wonder how people will react when they find out she isnt persian
is out against the law to post pictures of her mom in traditional pakistani clothes?

Reactions: 8
Lydia Millen
I'm planning on doing SoniaxFyza next and was considering Lydia Millen as well as Tamara Kalinic (ever since I found out about the whole sugar daddy scandal I lost respect fo her :sick:). Maybe even Erica's girly world who seems to have frauded her followers out of $$$

I love the video! I loveee it!! Next time mention more about her ethnicity and those lies.. but omg so good!
Thank you I purposely didn't mention the ethnicity or relationships because I wanted to keep it strictly as an expose on her fake rich girl lifestyle but I low key wish I did include the ethnicity however I do plan on making a part 2 (if this current one gains more attention) but too bad YT doesn't let me edit the videos by adding in another clip into my video :rolleyes:

sepii is a real persian her house looks persian, she speaks farsi and yeah she isnt pretending to be anything else
The first time I saw her was here

NGL at first I thought she was Pakistani but later found out she's Persian and her WHOLE fam looks and acts Persian. I mean the girl is in Med school she's far too smart and accomplished to hang out with a bum like Lailli

Last edited:
  • Heart
Indeed Soniaxfyza are as harmful as they come..just check the number of threads compared to Lailli. Lailli can go switch off comments etc, but video is still up and it’s quite detrimental if you’re only known for being a YTuber... fret not, if she was that bothered or even relevant she could have done something yesterday...we just need a lot of eyes opening at this point= more exposure..opinions aren’t as important...we’ll see her audacity when posts her next vid..no more content inspiration from tattle😁

I'm planning on doing SoniaxFyza next and was considering Lydia Millen as well as Tamara Kalinic (ever since I found out about the whole sugar daddy scandal I lost respect fo her :sick:). Maybe even Erica's girly world who seems to have frauded her followers out of $$$
👍👍 while you’re at it Anna Bey (“School of Affluence”) is another scammer passing off as “high society” while taking money from vulnerable subscribers. she has pages of tattle threads devoted to her..pretty sure she and Alizey follow each other.

Reactions: 7
1E3D146A-E087-4416-B152-EC504F0DCBFE.jpeg
(not posted by me - just protecting the user) - hope she’s forced to do a Q&A video 😂😂

745AD1E5-CD40-4870-85B3-E3B46F5ED842.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.