Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.40.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.40.38 PM.png

It's the EXACT same picture so I am assuming MissALaMode got LieLie to post on her Depop as well (to attract more customers/have more than 1 person deal with it)

Reactions: 11
@xforeverlove21 The FBI needs to hire you! Can we archive everything in a Google folder or something? There were so many receipts and proof of her lies in the original GuruGossip threads (like her rented / borrowed cars) but the site is unbearable to use so it's hard to find.

@swishswish94 I agree. I don't enjoy watching influencers like Lailli who lie and embellish everything. I like watching influencers who are either actually wealthy (they buy RTW and weird seasonal pieces so it's refreshing compared to all the boring neutral classics most people get) and influencers who are working professionals and are upfront about having to save up for their bags and how influencing is either their full time job or secondary income. In comparison, Lailli is still deadset on trying to act like she's above influencing and doesn't need it

Reactions: 17
It's the Iranian New year today, and guess who's not celebrating :(
The Mirza Family 😂
Dude I was thinking the same thing - more like expecting a pretentious partaking in the event - low key if she did it'd be cultural appropriation.

Just caught up after diverting my energy to Soniaxfyza as they seem more of a danger to the general public than lailli despite all being irrelevant....
So Lailli’s excuse for the multiple Chanel bags, amina muaddis, manolo hangisis are apparently because when she lives something- she gets it in every colour🙄 let’s not forget she’ll buy menswear too like the air Dior range and amiri/off white. So no we don’t believe it’s all for her. In addition whatever you suggest here for content will end up on her YT vids. I’m sure Farfetch would still sponsor her if she is a personal shopper. I recently went through a personal shopper for an item and it was giving me anxiety.. they were not honest with shipping time, had to chase twice before they acted fast.. honestly nothing beats in boutique experience ,if only you could find the stock no thanks to lailli and her types.
I bet her anxiety is down to her daily struggle of keeping up appearances and the fake rich facade.
But seriously she has no personal style or a pattern that she is attracted to. You can always tell with some bloggers what colors or textures or patterns or styles they're attracted to, and it flows into their surroundings (room, home, etc) also. There is no consistency in the things LieLie likes, which how you know she just sources stuff for clients and makes up a story about why she likes it. She's so random omg I can not believe she is allowed to benefit from this facade on the internet.

Not lielie pretending to celebrate nouruz but then eating at a restaurant after? Aren’t they supposed to be eating home cooked food like Yasmin Meimand a real Iranian
I badly want Yasmin to spill the tea on LieLie and Anncy Twinkle.

Reactions: 8
@xforeverlove21 The FBI needs to hire you! Can we archive everything in a Google folder or something? There were so many receipts and proof of her lies in the original GuruGossip threads (like her rented / borrowed cars) but the site is unbearable to use so it's hard to find.
LMAO I was told to work for the FBI several times xD
Realize I included SS onto this chat rather then IG media links because if (or when) LieLie sees this she'll try to take the original posts down.

I know right!? I remember how someone said that LieLie reads the GG but not the Tattle and I'm like... :rolleyes: . GG is so hard to use and Tattle's algorithm is more popular so Google results lead to here first.

If you know where the receipts/proofs of the rented / borrowed cars share them here please. I am trying to collect all facts and going to send it off to as much exposing YT channels and blogs there is.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 491969View attachment 491970

View attachment 491971View attachment 491972
View attachment 491975View attachment 491976
If they ever deny their LinkedIn page (which they would) here's photographic evidence LMAO

This confirms they went to Paris around the time they were 16 (2013)
GIRLLLL YOU'VE EXPOSED THEM

Realize I included SS onto this chat rather then IG media links because if (or when) LieLie sees this she'll try to take the original posts down.

I know right!? I remember how someone said that LieLie reads the GG but not the Tattle and I'm like... :rolleyes: . GG is so hard to use and Tattle's algorithm is more popular so Google results lead to here first.

If you know where the receipts/proofs of the rented / borrowed cars share them here please. I am trying to collect all facts and going to send it off to as much exposing YT channels and blogs there is.
I think a good way to find out about her car rentals would be to simply check out some of these rental car services and correlate the cars she's showing on the gram. I bet someone has already done that.

I think a good way to find out about her car rentals would be to simply check out some of these rental car services and correlate the cars she's showing on the gram. I bet someone has already done that.

@swishswish94 I agree. I don't enjoy watching influencers like Lailli who lie and embellish everything. I like watching influencers who are either actually wealthy (they buy RTW and weird seasonal pieces so it's refreshing compared to all the boring neutral classics most people get) and influencers who are working professionals and are upfront about having to save up for their bags and how influencing is either their full time job or secondary income. In comparison, Lailli is still deadset on trying to act like she's above influencing and doesn't need it
she be acting like an Iranian princess with a billion-dollar inheritance the second-hand cringe is unreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.58.55 PM.png

From Mona's FB:

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.59.47 PM.png

I saw MissALaMode selling this bag so the twins probably sourced one for themselves

Also they all clearly share bags
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 11.02.39 PM.png

I've seen Alizey carry this same bag in a vlog before

Reactions: 5
Can we also talk about her obsession with thinness, her brand is literally called Pintsized fashion, and she is openly fatphobic if you see her vlogs. How does she get away with not being called out lol

Reactions: 4
And no LieLie didn't buy it from MissALaMode because it got shipped to an actual client

View attachment 491979
So now we know everything from LieLie's Depop wasn't even her own stuff
I'm legit in awe of your skills. I'm scared but I also want to be you 😂

Her Depop always confused TF out of me because she apparently sold multiple classic Chanel flaps... like if you didn't need the money, why would someone sell those bags? Especially a someone who's supposed to be super rich. She wore the Isabel Marant wedge sneakers to death and many years after they were trendy (and the green Woolrich jacket while she pined over Canada Goose/Mooseknuckle at Harrods) so it doesn't make sense that all those bags are actually hers.I thought they were just fake listings and a weird method to embellish her Depop account. It's all making sense now. And I just noticed that the currencies on her listings are all over the place. And that she's never showed most of the stuff she sold or even wore them. And some of them are hilariously not her style at all.

Screenshot 2021-03-20 at 10.57.07 PM.png

Also https://archive.org/ is a really reputable way of saving stuff. So definitely consider screenshotting and archiving! especially before Lailli panic deletes everything. It'd be great to have all this stuff formally archived and part of the Internet forever. The snapshot doesn't work for Instagram or Depop so make sure to click on the screenshot option

x.png

Reactions: 3
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 11.03.47 PM.png

Is this Alizey?
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 11.04.09 PM.png

Explains LieLie's bags at the time

Also go through the likes on this:
Not a single Persian in sight

View attachment 486058
In the video both LieLie and Alizey are there and they say they went from London to Paris (and this picture on the left was taken in Paris according to the boss's old Twitter: ) so it probably is the same person she just looks older (picture on the left is from 2014) and doing different makeup.
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 11.13.51 PM.png

Def is her!

I also think the ONLY reason why they were at the Dior event is because of their connections/ties to MissALaMode (she does attend Chanel, Balmain... fashion shows in Paris)

The FBI needs to hire you! Can we archive everything in a Google folder or something?
Should we start a Wiki for this bish?

I'm legit in awe of your skills. I'm scared but I also want to be you 😂

Her Depop always confused TF out of me because she apparently sold multiple classic Chanel flaps... like if you didn't need the money, why would someone sell those bags? Especially a someone who's supposed to be super rich. She wore the Isabel Marant wedge sneakers to death and many years after they were trendy (and the green Woolrich jacket while she pined over Canada Goose/Mooseknuckle at Harrods) so it doesn't make sense that all those bags are actually hers.I thought they were just fake listings and a weird method to embellish her Depop account. It's all making sense now. And I just noticed that the currencies on her listings are all over the place. And that she's never showed most of the stuff she sold or even wore them. And some of them are hilariously not her style at all.

View attachment 491983

Also https://archive.org/ is a really reputable way of saving stuff. So definitely consider screenshotting and archiving! especially before Lailli panic deletes everything. It'd be great to have all this stuff formally archived and part of the Internet forever. The snapshot doesn't work for Instagram or Depop so make sure to click on the screenshot option

View attachment 491991
Also in the background of the picture you shared realize ALLL the boxes back there, no rich person would keep a stack of boxes like that only resellers would

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 11.25.45 PM.png

Eww disgusting how she would lie about that!!
"Checkout depop.com/laillimirza to get your hands on some of my discounted designer clothes & shoes. All proceeds go towards helping children in need that are suffering in war torn countries like Iraq, Palestine & Syria. #ChristianLouboutin #Chanel #Hermes #LouisVuitton #Dior #Cartier #IsabelMarant & More!" when she was clearly selling for someone else

Last edited:
LOL so anncy posted on her story about asking her questions for her new podcast and i asked "how do you feel about lailli faking her entire identity" hehe oops

View attachment 491998
View attachment 491999

These rich billionaires with 2 Rolls Royces are so uber rich... yet they all share bags between em :rolleyes:
i don't even get the point of LYING about that. so what if you share bags? that's fine, but why lie and say y'all have individual ones?? literally make it make sense.

Reactions: 9

That's the real her. She can only afford an Apple watch and after so long... even I got my ex a Hermes Apple watch for his bday lmao

and the red car seats look like its for a Mercedes, even the basic/entry models can get those same seats. It's clearly not a Lambo, Ferarri, Rolls Royce... because those seats always have the name or logo on it (at the head of the seat). Since she flexed the steering wheel zero times we know its nothing big.

LOL so anncy posted on her story about asking her questions for her new podcast and i asked "how do you feel about lailli faking her entire identity" hehe oops
I highly doubt Anncy knows and is truly convinced that they are rich

Can we archive everything in a Google folder or something?

I requested a wiki for her, can more people please go request one as well (that way the admins would create one due to popular demand)

Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 12.16.13 AM.png

Their secret/private account (that was tagged by MissALaMode)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
i think that was their old account and they got rid of it. Lailli has a finsta i think it was mentioned here or in GG i just cant remember the name

Reactions: 1
And no LieLie didn't buy it from MissALaMode because it got shipped to an actual client

View attachment 491979
So now we know everything from LieLie's Depop wasn't even her own stuff
This explains why her Depop is so shady, why she's sold stuff that have never been seen before, and why she has like 4 ratings only despite most of the items being marked as sold. People on GG thought she was doing it to embellish her profile and try to pass super fakes as authentic, but this makes a lot more sense that she was selling them on behalf of Miss A La Mode, and when it sold through the company and not Depop, she'd just mark it as sold, that's why most of the items aren't reviewed.

i think that was their old account and they got rid of it. Lailli has a finsta i think it was mentioned here or in GG i just cant remember the name
Her finsta was either princesslailli or notlailli, it's always been private though and she only accepts people she actually knows. No one's been able to access it so far. I tried to find it through her friends' following since I know for a fact they follow it but couldn't. She goes through phases of activating and deactivating it, right now it seems deactivated.

Reactions: 6

i don't even get the point of LYING about that. so what if you share bags? that's fine, but why lie and say y'all have individual ones?? literally make it make sense.
Did she really say that?? 😲 on one of her vids she did say they share but also pretty sure that the purple small classic flap was for Mona’s birthday- even though it features a lot on camera these days. If she were to do a vid of her Chanel collection, it would probably be the same ones we’ve seen before many times and not all the ones she’s unboxed/ luxury haul vids for sure.

View attachment 491989
Is this Alizey?
View attachment 491990
Explains LieLie's bags at the time

Also go through the likes on this:
Not a single Persian in sight

View attachment 491992
Def is her!

I also think the ONLY reason why they were at the Dior event is because of their connections/ties to MissALaMode (she does attend Chanel, Balmain... fashion shows in Paris)

Should we start a Wiki for this bish?

Also in the background of the picture you shared realize ALLL the boxes back there, no rich person would keep a stack of boxes like that only resellers would

View attachment 491995

Eww disgusting how she would lie about that!!
"Checkout depop.com/laillimirza to get your hands on some of my discounted designer clothes & shoes. All proceeds go towards helping children in need that are suffering in war torn countries like Iraq, Palestine & Syria. #ChristianLouboutin #Chanel #Hermes #LouisVuitton #Dior #Cartier #IsabelMarant & More!" when she was clearly selling for someone else
Side note but kinda disgusting that her shoe rack is right next to wear she sleeps ??? doesn’t scream billionaire princess to me lol

• Haha
Side note but kinda disgusting that her shoe rack is right next to wear she sleeps ??? doesn’t scream billionaire princess to me lol
Hey I’m new here and honestly I used to love watching her videos until I started to question why all the stuff from her luxury hauls never appeared again and why she never did a closet tour/ why her room looked so unlike rich people etc and her being a personal shopper all makes sense now. Why hasn’t this info blown up yet? there’s so much receipts and every comment on her YouTube vids are so positive and blind sided. I was searching up info about her online and came across this and I’m impressed to see the FBI type investigations going on. I actually came across Lailli through Ancy’s videos and was immediately interested in her seemingly glamorous and luxury life until I got suspicious. I think anyone who watches lailII consistently for a short time will realise theres something very off putting about her...

Reactions: 9
Lailli is so stupid. She would have the luxurious life she lies about having if she was just honest and upfront about her profession. Personal shopper seems like a fun job. She could promote this on her videos and show the fun aspects of it. She would get more views, clients, maybe even invited to more luxe events. I don’t get her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.