Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their mother is a single mum. They divorced a long time ago. Their father is supposedly rich due to breeding horses in India, but not really because when they visited the farm in December 2019 it looked like a dump with the grass either barely growing or overgrown, all the horses appeared sickly, and the buildings were run down with tarp on the roof. He also doesn't provide for them at all or pay child support, but he has gotten them (only the girls, never Mona) some gifts throughout the years, like Alizey's JUC bracelet is a gift from him for graduating high school (Lailli got a Love bracelet but sold it). Their father's side does not associate with them at all, they (only the girls, never Mona) visit him once a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Their mother is a single mum. They divorced a long time ago. Their father is supposedly rich due to breeding horses in India, but not really because when they visited the farm in December 2019 it looked like a dump with the grass either barely growing or overgrown, all the horses appeared sickly, and the buildings were run down with tarp on the roof. He also doesn't provide for them at all or pay child support, but he has gotten them (only the girls, never Mona) some gifts throughout the years, like Alizey's JUC bracelet is a gift from him for graduating high school (Lailli got a Love bracelet but sold it). Their father's side does not associate with them at all, they (only the girls, never Mona) visit him once a year.
Oh wow thanks for the ☕ maybe they had a lavish lifestyle when they were younger (horse breeding used to be a huge business) and now they’re trying to keep up with the joneses. It seems silly that their family had or have all this money and didn’t invest in property or anything that could keep the money going per se, goes to show how new money they really are (nothing wrong with being new money but pretending to be from royalty? that’s so sad!)

Reactions: 1
I think they did. I've been following them for years since 2016, and in those days when Alizey was still a part of the channel, they never had/got new stuff and it was always so old and beat up from years ago. If they did buy new it was always from massive 60% off sales, preloved, or the kids section. So yeah I think that goes to show when they were younger they got spoiled and were wearing Chanel when they were teens and when their father stopped supporting them I guess they (well mostly Lailli) went through an identity crisis and decided to make it her life mission to get that lifestyle back. Mission accomplished now, I guess.

Reactions: 3
Haha well it’s all fashionnova today...after a YT hiatus.. lailli must really be running out of content ideas if she’s dropping Anncy’s name for inspiration... what happened to her frequent luxury hauls?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What is with lielie and anncy's fashion style? this is coming from a girl who wears a white t shirt and leggings everyday
anncy's style is way better than lailli's, such a try hard

This is sooooo true omg you can always tell one someone is born into wealth and when someone tries so hard to fit in (Lydia Elise millen does this too)

Is her mother a single mum? If not Who is their father? Maybe he’s the rich one? Their fathers side could be wealthy maybe?
I think the father lives in India and owns a horse farm or something. A lot of tea was spilled on her family over on GuruGossip
Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 12.02.31 AM.png

Anyone else notice how she didn't post her annual birthday flex, I expected that to be her next video... not some promo for Anccy?

I guess she's low on funds eh?

Reactions: 2
Well all the ideas you guys are brainstorming here, she will make turn them into vids..so stay tuned.. for a “what I got for my birthday”I’ve been lurking (and commenting) for a while now and have seen the trend-so creepy..not many suggestions were made during the hiatus so fashionnova looks like a desperate attempt to regain her YT presence...someone has been reading🙄
Regarding the funds... maybe she is maturing- saving rather than splurging.. there is still a debate around her personal shopping for people for a lot of the hauls so let’s see. At this point she could just do a closet tour or compare/review her items like other YTubers , but it is either tacky for her or items are no longer with her.

Last edited:
What is with lielie and anncy's fashion style? this is coming from a girl who wears a white t shirt and leggings everyday
anncy's style is way better than lailli's, such a try hard
Lmao no I hard disagree, anncy looks crusty 24/7 her clothes are cheaper than food.

• Haha
Very bold of Lailli to criticize Anncy when she's extremely tacky herself, by all means, Anncy has zero fashion sense, but Lailli doesn't have either, so she shouldn't be going around telling people they dress bad when she dresses like a new money chav

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched her latest video? she looked so tired and out of it and I think its from her doing intermittent fasting but why when she's a twig anyway? why is she trying to lose weight? so many questions 😂

I did and I'm sorry for her loosing her cat but getting a new one just a couple days after from a pet shop as a 'gift' to her mum? And she also eluded to the fact it wasn't well received so will she be responsible for it for the rest of its life? Idk about that :/ And does she own that Rolls Royce?

She also said why doesn't Barbie do "Middle Eastern" barbies to represent her for her bday cake.. but she's not even Middle Eastern!! She doesnt mention it as much but she's still going with that sad sad lie 😂

• Haha
Omg she’s sooo luxurious wearing fashionova and Hermes sandals and a Chanel bag. Seriously? How tacky

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Isn't she supposed to have a similar top from Chanel to the one she was advertising in her stories? What happened to it? And looooooool at her downgrading her Patek to an Apple watch. Nothing wrong with an Apple watch, but the way she's trying so hard to justify why she downgraded is so obvious it's because the watch will never be seen on her page again, just like this Chanel top she's supposed to have that was never seen again.

I thought dumme
View attachment 347788
So lailli went on an anti vax Twitter rant. It isn’t surprising because of the group she hangs around summer bujasim is also anti vax, her mother is Iranian so wonder why she hasn’t caught on
that lialli isn’t Iranian . But her own mother does own (50%) of an esthetics clinic. If lailli were mature she could have said she would like to see more clinical trials done on the vaccine 😩 if she’s worried about putting poison in her body why implants and filler?
I thought summer mom was white?

Why is she acting like her wearing fashionnova is such a big deal? she wants her followers to think that she's not used to cheap clothes but she totally is. Lielie we remember how all your clothes were from Topshop and Zara LOL or the adidas kids section...

She's lying about everything, no wonder she has anxiety. I would be in a constant state of anxiety and fear if I had to maintain lies about everything from my ethnicity, wealth and clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.