Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xoxoxoxo00

@xforeverlove21 Mona and the twins have pictures in which they’re dressed in Paki traditional clothes. I also saw a picture of Mona on Facebook on which a Paki woman commented “my niece”???? She also addressed someone on Facebook as “Bhai” which is Paki word I guess

xforeverlove21

One problem with the rental theory

Lailli's has a Mercedes logo

The other one (from the rental company) has a B

Any explanation for this?

xforeverlove21

Check this out: The official Mercedes-Benz insta posted the G wagon which we saw in Lailli's vlogs with the exact same number plate. They also tagged the person but i'm not sure tho if that person owns the G wagon or he only took the pic
Y'all are coming through! I know her stupid fans (who dream of having her fake life) will say things like "it's not the same car"

I think that guy rented the G-wagon for a photoshoot
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.02.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.03.39 AM.png

@xforeverlove21 Mona and the twins have pictures in which they’re dressed in Paki traditional clothes. I also saw a picture of Mona on Facebook on which a Paki woman commented “my niece”???? She also addressed someone on Facebook as “Bhai” which is Paki word I guess
I also have a friend who's Muslim/Indian and speaks Urdu and also has family members in Pakistan. Than again all Pakistanis are Indian

Last edited:

Namima

VIP Member
Gosh, I'm so naive, I thought her bags were real, and that maybe she had scored herself a sugar daddy. But sugar daddy or not, she has spent a fortune in the last year.

Sanj9595

I'm not sure. I'm not a VIP client at all, I've never been offered or even bought a bag, I don't have a go to SA, I just buy their sandals because the brand isn't my taste and I don't like anything else except their mini bags. So yeah, I wouldn't know what would happen to you if you informed H of these personal shoppers. I mean, you won't go to jail or anything, but if you're interested in the brand and buying a bag one day, I wouldn't recommend doing it just to be on the safe side. If you don't care about the brand and never want to buy anything from them, I'm pretty sure nothing's going to happen to you. They will most likely look into it, if they find evidence, the personal shoppers get blacklisted aka they get informed they can no longer shop at H. If they don't find sufficient evidence, nothing happens. But, again, I'm really not sure at all, I just know it's not a crime/law-breaking. If you do it though MALM could lose her business... I'm not sure why you would want to. I understand wanting to get Lailli blacklisted, but MALM didn't do anything wrong, and unfortunately they're associated with each other and can't prove Lailli's a personal shopper without dragging MALM into it.
thank you, I was just curious but I wouldn’t go out of my way to get MALM or Laili blacklisted 😄 simply was just curious 🙂

I’ve bought and sold/ selling on VC, commission can be quite high so better to check prices as some of the Chanel for example is cheaper in the boutique IF you can find it there. I bought some brand new amina muaddis for 32usd more than what they’re going for now on MyTheresa... but yes I’m watching some gianvitto rossi’ that are going quite cheap

swishswish94

Lol, I actually know where Lailli lives, they live in Al Barsha and I found through Google maps their exact address, and yeah, nothing fancy

Just basic villas with shared pool and entrances, looks like a duplex unit
That's still rich but not like billionaire heiress rich