Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Has anyone watched her latest video? she looked so tired and out of it and I think its from her doing intermittent fasting but why when she's a twig anyway? why is she trying to lose weight? so many questions 😂

Chloesm

VIP Member
Wow I didnt know that designer clothing rental was a thing!
Anyways I find it really hard to explain as well if they return every single luxury bag they buy, how they manage to get away with it.
Bc as some of you said, I'm pretty sure that the SA and the whole staff keep detailed recordings of each customer. And I don't think Chanel would want to have customers returning their merch every single week, it's a lack of reliability.

idk2

VIP Member
The Brabus one (listed in the ad) and the one from Ali and Lailli all had the same license plate meaning the same one with the mercedes logo got the Barbus upgrades (since Lailli also flexed it).

Any receipts of that guy loaning it to her?
I don't have any receipts but GG had SO many in 2018/2019. I'll need to dig through old threads if the site ever works! She had a G Wagon that had a different plate to the one Ali loaned her too and I've just remembered she had a standard normal sized G Wagon (that we have in the UK) - I remember her saying the Brabus was in the garage so she would have to "slum" in it and not "tower above the rest of the drivers" like normal

View attachment 508672

Also I may be tripping but her MOP and her black Alhambra charms look like they are two different sizes which they shouldn't be because the vintage Alhambra bracelet is one size and the same size for all despite the color

LMAO someone called out her exact fake trainers

View attachment 508678

3 holes on the bottom row just like LieLii's version

LMAO so I was sus about the size of both clovers so what I did was re-scaled the image using an online feature

Than I took screenshots of both respective cloves with the same scaled image and removed the backgrounds/extracted the clovers only

Than with that (btw this is all scaled and the same size and I never re-sized the images)
View attachment 508715
I flipped the white one (btw MOP got removed so it's just the gold casing around it) so both are facing the same direction
View attachment 508716
Than I super-imposed them
View attachment 508718
So you can see the MOP clover is indeed larger than the black clover

View attachment 508722
I lined it up more accurately now and black one is much smaller

View attachment 508725View attachment 508726
Chain links also look different

View attachment 508728
Spacing in every loop and the shape of the loop is clearly different

When two authentic bracelets are worn side by side you can clearly see how the clovers are identical in size

A young Alizey was featured in this http://thefiercediaries.com/2011/10/anna-dello-russo-symphony/

View attachment 508734
Saanieh LMAO
Chains look different because she probably took out links but yeah the white one looks warped as hell compared to the black. I think the onyx is real and the MOP is fake since no links have been taken out

Thanks for the lowdown! They do look a LOT older than they are.

No wallah they are NOT Iranians. Pretending to be another ethnicity while living and blogging in Dubai comes down to the fact that many of the Arabs living in Dubai (not them all but MANY of them) looks down on Pakistanis, Indians and Bengalis. They treat them like lower people, underpay them and some Arabs treat them like animals and consider them lower than animals. It’s true I have family in Dubai who belongs to the middle class and they’ve seen how bad Pakistanis/Indians/Bengalis are treated in particular areas of Dubai. The sisters are embarrassed by their background and culture and the market for Pakistani Dubai-based bloggers and influencers isn’t big, the audience wants Arab influencers who they can relate to. You’ll earn significantly more and get more deals, sponsors and collaborations if you can talk Arabic it’s no secret. Their mom’s clinic wouldn’t survive if people knew Mona the owner is Pakistani, not because people are racists but there are too many beauty parlours and beauty clinics in Dubai to choose from and people would prefer a place with Arabic owners and employees. Lord Aleem is Pakistani so they date people of the same background. Pretending to be Iranians haven’t done much to their influencer careers, they aren’t influencer rich hence why Laili buys fakes every single day. They both are living a very “fake-rich” lifestyle in their big age it’s embarrassing and not just a phase. In their age they should look to settle down and start a family of their own. It didn’t help them in any way to claim another ethnicity for five-six years. Alyzeh is no better why doesn’t she admit and own their background why is she playing along like a little puppy. There’s nothing LIKEABLE or admirable about these two fake humans who breathes entitlement through their asses and were very plain-looking Karens before their surgeries and ended up looking botched in a young age. Without the makeup, filters and photoshopping they look like little ****** boys and has very manly harsh features. They look dead. They lost their soft feminine charisma when they went all in with the plastic surgeries, filler and botox.

Proof they got tons of surgeries
View attachment 190953

Missdizzy00

It’s really difficult isn’t it? Sometimes I think it’s got to be fake; but then when you see her AP watch and Patek which are retailing for over £40k and they look pretty real.....
She did say that the VCA malachite necklace is actually Mona’s, so perhaps she’s just taking stuff from her mother ?

Mmhhm interesting stuff. So what is her personality really like, shes comes across sooo fake on insta and youtube but what is she actually like? At the beginning she seemed 'nicer' of the two sisters but now seems to have a full on fake bitch attitude. How long was she dating aleem?

neeks_00

One thing Im confused about is when she buys designer clothes. When she's in stores and doing try ons- they all fit her so perfectly according to her size. So is the person she later sells onto the same size as her?