Lady Writes (Chloe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree about her son! I feel like she’s been changing her ‘brand’ since her honeymoon and featuring her son more, probably because of this trip. I fully expect her to become a family blogger over the next year - just for the freebie holidays!

Every single thing she posts is an ad or gifted. I completely get that they need to make money, and I also get that at this time of year there are more ads, but her posts are on another level. I hate that! At least have a balance in there so people don't feel like they are watching an advert!

Reactions: 1
Every single thing she posts is an ad or gifted. I completely get that they need to make money, and I also get that at this time of year there are more ads, but her posts are on another level. I hate that! At least have a balance in there so people don't feel like they are watching an advert!
She is an advert. I don’t find her genuine or relateable. I think she is where she is as she worked in PR, bet she’s a right beg!

I agree! I do like her photos in fairness, but every single thing she posts is an ad! Her videos are terrible too - part of the job of an influencer is to advertise things without sounding like an advert, and she is the worst I've ever seen at that.

I also think she jumps onto anything that will get her more attention. Like when she was staying at the same hotel as Chris Ingham and she made a huge deal about it on social media to get her numbers up - no thought for his family at all!

Reactions: 2
I agree! I do like her photos in fairness, but every single thing she posts is an ad! Her videos are terrible too - part of the job of an influencer is to advertise things without sounding like an advert, and she is the worst I've ever seen at that.

I also think she jumps onto anything that will get her more attention. Like when she was staying at the same hotel as Chris Ingham and she made a huge deal about it on social media to get her numbers up - no thought for his family at all!
I'm lost about this Chris Ingham hotel thing what happened?

Screenshot_20191203_105617.jpg

Gosh how freaking pathetic you have to be like even your botox is gifted this woman has no dignity left, and doing anything on your face with make up on? Should not be clear to avoid any infection as that injection touched all that cakey make up

Last edited:
  • Sick
So a while back she stayed at the same hotel as the Inghams, not too long after everything came out about Chris chatting to young fans and she made a HUGE deal about it. She complained to the hotel for allowing them to stay there (fair enough) but then proceeded to post about it all over Twitter too, getting into arguments about it, tagging everybody she could.. If you really were concerned, complain to the hotel but then have some respect for the fact that he has a family, and actually her doing that could have caused much bigger issues than it did if there was somebody who held a grudge nearby. I genuinely believe she only posted about it on SM to up her followers because the Inghams are so big!

And again complaining and having nasty wishes against people who just expressed their dislike for her videos just with a thumb down not even leaving a mean comment or anything like that, like everyone has the obligation to like her or approve how she use her children for getting views and freebies? But again moaning about the "life online" or a mistake to make the video. Darling first at all if your child "has special needs" or is "special" or however you labelled to get the free trip to Disney then don't expose him in a place like Youtube, Second if you don't want him to learn to deal with a fair amount of dislike or rejection then take the video down or make it private, Third if yourself can't deal with people not liking your cheesy content and hate life on line there are a bunch of other jobs you can do in real life.
Honestly I was expecting from someone who was a single mum for a long time to be far more mature and not act like a spoiled brat

Attachments

I had unfollowed on insta but she appeared on my tiktok! 99% of her videos are about her being single 🙄

So just caught up! It really didn’t last long! Was it even a year? I mean if he was a dick to her then I guess food for her.

also, love herself much in her TikTok videos? And the videos she’s doing just come across as desperate and like she’s begging for a guy. Cringe!

Yeah... way she’s portraying it - he’s done something!
Yeah definitely. All of her videos are definitely a duck you to him. If he has though, good for her for ditching him! Her videos aren’t exactly dignified though! She just comes across as bitter as hell!

I wouldn't blame the guy, she doesn't have a real job, she put all her life on social media, she was even making ad stories during her honeymoon, he seemed to spoil her but she was always really up to herself

Last edited:
I wouldn't blame the guy, she doesn't have a real job, she put all her life on social media, she was even making ad stories during her honeymoon, he seemed to spoil her but she was always really up to herself
Yeah I reckon she’s really hard work. She’s so full of herself! I’ve never seen someone love themselves quite as much as her.

View attachment 202577
But she is getting offers already 🤣
Cringe! Her responses to them as well. I just find the whole thing really embarrassing. He’s prob watching them thinking thank duck I escaped. The only thing I see when I watch them is a bitter woman who is letting the world know she’s single in the hopes that somebody takes pity on her, but also thinking she’s the best catch going. You’re not hun!