Lady Writes (Chloe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole situation is pathetic and honey a confident queen doesn't upload embarrassing videos on tik tok specially having two kids who are watching your behaviour, if my marriage would have lasted less than a fart in a basket after posting over and over again on instagram I would be really quiet

Reactions: 1
The whole situation is pathetic and honey a confident queen doesn't upload embarrassing videos on tik tok specially having two kids who are watching your behaviour, if my marriage would have lasted less than a fart in a basket after posting over and over again on instagram I would be really quiet
Exactly! I didn’t actually have her pegged as every doing what she’s doing on TikTok. I actually thought she was classier than that. Just had a little look and she’s wiped him from Insta. Wish I could remember his name to have a spy at his side of the story if he’s posted anything.
also, he’s still dad to one of her kids right? So going on like she is on TikTok is just really crappy for her kid to be honest.

Exactly! I didn’t actually have her pegged as every doing what she’s doing on TikTok. I actually thought she was classier than that. Just had a little look and she’s wiped him from Insta. Wish I could remember his name to have a spy at his side of the story if he’s posted anything.
also, he’s still dad to one of her kids right? So going on like she is on TikTok is just really crappy for her kid to be honest.
No doubt she will get pregnant fast with the next guy she gets, and yes he is the father of one the kids which is not nice to trash him in social media she can even get into legal troubles if he gets fed up

I’m sure his names Bryn?
Ah yeah maybe... had a quick look on Insta but wouldn’t know where to start finding him to be honest.

her TikTok about mental health and stigma is literally just her wiggling and posing! Not exactly going to help anyone struggling with mental health!

Yes his name is Bryn just checked, her maiden surname is Brewer. Maybe the guy is anti social media? Anyway.. Didn't know that tik tok was a place to find a date, like all what she is doing is dancing and offering herself on there. Is it the new tinder?

Last edited:
Yes his name is Bryn just checked, her maiden surname is Brewer. Maybe the guy is anti social media? Anyway.. Didn't know that tik tok was a place to find a date, like all what she is doing is dancing and offering herself on there. Is it the new tinder?
She is literally using it as a dating site. Except not just a standard dating site, she’s basically begging for dates with her dancing, song choices and responses to comments. So embarrassing! I hope she deletes them when she’s over this crisis thing she has going on.
I feel like she’s always maintained being professional on her platforms, apart from maybe Twitter where she can be pretty bitchy, but her TikTok account is another level! Who would watch that and work with her?

She is literally using it as a dating site. Except not just a standard dating site, she’s basically begging for dates with her dancing, song choices and responses to comments. So embarrassing! I hope she deletes them when she’s over this crisis thing she has going on.
I feel like she’s always maintained being professional on her platforms, apart from maybe Twitter where she can be pretty bitchy, but her TikTok account is another level! Who would watch that and work with her?
If the brands and agencies find out about her tik tok profile her "blogging career" is over, her twitter behaviour was already bad enough, but her tik tok is a mix of creepiness, neediness, bitterness and plein stupidity, if you are a teen on in your early twenties then this posting indirects and self love stuff but once in your 30s and with two kids from different guys is just messed up like she hasn't learnt or grew up at all. And yes confirmed, he cheated on her, the WiFi tip was hilarious like she really did her mi6 chasing to find out "their place" guess Bryn already moved with his lover or already had a place with the other lass so probably this is actually happening even before the wedding

Yikes! She must have known her as well if she took him to her house.

the comments on her TikTok creep me out. They just come across as sleazy guys leaving messages and she’s responding to them all lapping it up like they aren’t creeps. Where did her self respect that she is banging on about go?

Yikes! She must have known her as well if she took him to her house.

the comments on her TikTok creep me out. They just come across as sleazy guys leaving messages and she’s responding to them all lapping it up like they aren’t creeps. Where did her self respect that she is banging on about go?
Totally! Those are the type of guys that any lass with real self love and dignity would sod them all but she is clearly desperate and needy for a man, no wonder the piss poor choices she made, there is no chance that any good lad would want someone like that

Deleted her account?
Looks like it, I randomly saw her advent calendar youtube channel days ago and she actually mentioned people to follow her on tik tok, I guess someone told her about the pathetic show she was doing there

So she did a whole thing working with some tooth fixing company to fix her teeth and raves about them. She wrote on Twitter the other day that she was saving to get her teeth fixed properly. Clearly the company she worked with wasn’t effective, but no word about that that I’ve seen...

So she did a whole thing working with some tooth fixing company to fix her teeth and raves about them. She wrote on Twitter the other day that she was saving to get her teeth fixed properly. Clearly the company she worked with wasn’t effective, but no word about that that I’ve seen...
I think it was a whitening crappy product she promoted, not real fixing those awful teeth she has which would cost a fortune, she seems to be moving I guess the #GirlBoss can't afford the rent or bills of a average house not sure the ex is giving her any money as the child seems to spend a good amount of days with his dad.

Where did she post her new teeth? I wondered if she would have them done after seeing her enter a competition saying how much he hated them!

Ah fair enough!

She didn’t post them, she just said she was being trolled about them and was saving to get them fixed.

Also, it’s mad that she just wiped her TikTok without any mention of it. Considering she had followers in there, you’d think she would have said something. Unless she did and I missed it.

Ah fair enough!

She didn’t post them, she just said she was being trolled about them and was saving to get them fixed.

Also, it’s mad that she just wiped her TikTok without any mention of it. Considering she had followers in there, you’d think she would have said something. Unless she did and I missed it.
I think someone told her how pathetic it was or some brands saw it and turned her down, all the followers she had there mostly creepy men than now are actually leaving comments on her instagram, she really fucked up with that cringe tik tok account

Why I have the feeling she was actually begging for a free stay and the hotel ended up turning her down?
Screenshot_20201021_195418.jpg