Lady Writes (Chloe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s because Alice Spake is an hole 😂
I get that vibe. I monitor my work's Twitter account and I have to follow Alice on it as we've previously worked with her on a campaign for a brand we manage. Chloe is less of a moaner but my god, all that Alice does is complain. Scroll her Twitter feed and take a shot every time you read something negative. You'll be rat-arsed in minutes.

I get that vibe. I monitor my work's Twitter account and I have to follow Alice on it as we've previously worked with her on a campaign for a brand we manage. Chloe is less of a moaner but my god, all that Alice does is complain. Scroll her Twitter feed and take a shot every time you read something negative. You'll be rat-arsed in minutes.
I’ve never known anything like it! She has an issue with everything. I’ve heard a million stories about her being nasty and I’ve got no time for her!

Reactions: 1
She must be desperate for cash. She's now promoting period pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does it feel really classless to blog your honeymoon? Posting multiple sponsored posts about gifted stays and free shopping trips feels super tacky

Reactions: 2
I mean it’s not something I would do. Also, she really is full of herself!
It's a sad state of affairs when you can't take time from your Instagram to spend time with your husband as you need to post paid for ads. What a honeymoon.

'not tonight darling, I need to share this picture of me in period pants'

'took this photo, loved it, thought it was cute, might delete later' actually means 'I think I look hot af because I'm so full of myself but I'm going to pretend I don't'

• Haha
'took this photo, loved it, thought it was cute, might delete later' actually means 'I think I look hot af because I'm so full of myself but I'm going to pretend I don't'
Ha so true

She has the weirdest mouth. I can't stop looking at it

I honestly cannot cope with this woman. I followed her from the start and remember her using content from a Pinterest type website for her instagram and it used to really annoy me 😂 now every time I see her name on Twitter it makes me shudder. Why is she always complaining?

Isn’t she the lady who was staying in the same hotel as Chris Ingham last year, I may have got it wrong, but she was outraged and complained, so at the very least she gets a few extra points for doing that 😂

Isn’t she the lady who was staying in the same hotel as Chris Ingham last year, I may have got it wrong, but she was outraged and complained, so at the very least she gets a few extra points for doing that 😂
Anything to try and get some attention

I agree, it was all about attention for her.

I really don’t like how she labels her son as a ‘special needs child’ He’s a child with a need, but not a special needs child. I know it’s jist wording but there is a big difference there and as a mum who has raised him and faced the challenges she talks about, she really should understand the difference!

She always causes internet drama! I get a bad vibe from her. Her and that Alice Spake always seem to be rubbing people up the wrong way.
I really like Alice, seems to be one of a few that’s quite honest and not sucking up to brands or pretending to be anything she’s not

I agree, it was all about attention for her.

I really don’t like how she labels her son as a ‘special needs child’ He’s a child with a need, but not a special needs child. I know it’s jist wording but there is a big difference there and as a mum who has raised him and faced the challenges she talks about, she really should understand the difference!
Yeah but if she didn't label him, she wouldn't have anything to bring attention to herself

I’ve never known anything like it! She has an issue with everything. I’ve heard a million stories about her being nasty and I’ve got no time for her!
I've heard the same. a lot of people saying she's nasty others and will bring the down to get herself to the top

I find her extremely tacky and can't believe brands and agencies even consider her, I mean the woman cannot even speak properly like "Oh myyyy Gooood guuuuys" with that annoying fake accent and faces she puts, why she can't speak normal? She does complain a lot when things are not her way or putting down other bloggers with indirect comments and calling herself authentic but she is an #Ad herself. Always asking her "followers" to watch her Ad Posts and videos and leave a like because "that's how I pay my bills" have you tried getting a real decent job? Not sure if she is supposed to be a professional make up artist but she always do the exactly same look and even on camera her face looks super cakey. She liked to talk about herself as a strong single mum but honestly she looked far too desperate for a guy to give her a good life and no need to get a real job, but mostly I found pretty poor and pathetic how she used her son"with special needs" to get a free trip to Disney not the first time she uses her children anyway. and the constant ads during her honeymoon.
And if you have any doubt she is always begging to brands here you have an example of the many she posts on her insta stories
Screenshot_20190907_200711-1.jpg