Lady Nadia Essex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like this baby is going to be paying the bills from the womb, constant pics holding the baby bump & showing the naked belly....what’s the bets she will jump ship, dump the dating & become a baby expert. Cause that’s what we all really need in our lives

Reactions: 3
She is only about 17 weeks with first baby, that’s not bump, it’s a booze belly

Reactions: 5
Plot twist! Is she pregnant though? Her ‘baby bump’ is no difference to her belly she’s been photographed showing before. Plus we only have her word she’s pregnant, she’ll do ANYTHING for a headline irrelevant of the truth.

I’m half expecting her to ‘lose’ the alleged pregnancy soon, do more press around that and play the victim. Thats her form all over.

Reactions: 6

Dates all over the place also.....on 17/9 she announced she was 14 weeks & today 1/10 she is 18 weeks...dunno bet I’ve lost 2 weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have children and I’d know my pregnancy week count, a mother does. Something about this alleged pregnancy is off but she has a short time window to play this episode out if my hunch is correct. Only time will tell, but I’m not alone in my suspicions.

Oh god. What man was crazy enough to go near her after the Eden debacle
The mystery father that lives in the US...an odd description at best

Think it’s more that likely that the landlord didn’t accept her housing benefits rather being pregnant....companies house shows her Ltd Company is due to be struck off, no income filed in the 15 months the company has been going so Nadia what’s the paperwork your accountant was able to produce? Not enough to pay for a flat in London I guess.

So just a few months back she was asking her followers to fund her legal fees in the case SHE brought (and lost) against Eden.

Now she’s claiming she has the money to pay her own rent on a new flat, pay a deposit and even ‘offering to pay for the paint to do it up’.

All despite not having any paid work for a year and having to move out of her previous flat to stay at a friends house because she was broke.

Nadia is fuelled by lies & bullshit and this story is yet another desperate attempt to get herself some press. What a f**king sad existence

A shining example of her ‘entrepreneurial spirit’ she claimed her ‘millionaire boyfriends’ see in her. They should get an emergency appointment at an optician as soon as possible. She should be certified.

Last edited:
Whoever said the pregnancy is fake I 100% agree!
There’s been no scan photo which always seems to be the chosen way to announce a pregnancy by every z list celeb, so far she’s only posted photos of herself with her belly out with the pregnancy announcement made by Nadia alone. Ironically Nadia once described herself as ‘medically obese’ and ‘I was so big that I looked like I was about to have a baby’.

What an interesting choice of analogy

‘See Nadia Essex’s weight loss transformation as she reveals she’s on the lookout for a husband’ (June 2018)

https://www.celebsnow.co.uk/latest-celebrity-news/nadia-essex-weight-loss-transformation-739354

No husband but allegedly a baby on the way, whilst skink and living in a friends wardrobe

Something has just struck me. Nadia hasn’t posted anything from any doctor or hospital appointments, or her first ultrasound (I had mine at 7-8 weeks). But is happy to have her ‘bum lift’ featured in the press

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/757255/Nadia-Essex-Instagram-bum-Celebs-Go-Dating

She’ll be due a 2nd ultrasound anytime now. It’ll be interesting if that makes her social media

Last edited:
Also I read she wants to find out the sex of the baby so that scan should be around now...18/20 weeks...
Agree it’s difficult when someone is a compulsive liar so why would she be lying? To create an interest in her & make some much needed cash off the back of magazines/interviews etc? To get emergency housing? She is turning into Danielle Westbrook...

‘So why would she be lying’

• To see herself in the papers (her oxygen)
  • To have the pregnancy stories push her court and trolling stories down the rankings with Google etc
  • To be able to divert attention and questions about her treatment of Eden and being fired from CGD for trolling
  • To be able to talk about a positive situation instead of the shit storm that she’s brought on herself in the last year.
  • To garner support from her followers on social me
  • To get housing given her and move out from her friends wardrobe
  • To possibly utilise this as leverage for her on going court case against Lime Pictures (CGD production)
  • To even get Lime to agree not to claim their court costs if she drops the case against them (using the ‘I’m putting the health and well being of my ‘baby’ ahead of my issues with Lime Pictures’ card). Eden was quoted saying his legal bills were £50,000, Limes will be more. If she stops her case against them (which isn’t going to go well for her) she is liable for all of their costs.
  • She can then ‘lose’ the child without repercussions.
  • Then do more press/magazine covers about her ‘tragic year’
  • To then garner sympathy and support from her social media followers (look how she made Mike taking his own life about her ‘grief’)
  • Play the victim for the rest of her life.
    Just a few suggestions

Reactions: 4
Yeh your totally right, things I hadn’t even considered on your list....we will just have to sit back patiently & watch this all play out

She mentioned being "left" by the midwives after her first appointment and feeling alone (following the normal schedule of appointments), yet then mentioned seeing her therapist as she's came off medication. I highly doubt the midwives have just left her to it with her therapist, she must be seeing doctors/midwives to allow her to wean off her medication

Over 3 weeks since she announced her alleged pregnancy and still not one single photo from the womb or medical check up. This is so unlike her not to be squeezing everything available to get more press. Tick tick Nadia.

Reactions: 1