Lady Nadia Essex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she do a really bitchy comment well another bitchy comment to her long list of bitchy comments to belittle someone’s nails and a TikTok saying she’s like JLo with no wrinkles? And yet in her new vlog she is wafting down free food in a free dress with nasty nails and wrinkles and nothing what so ever to do with charity ? I don’t write this stuff I just see it like many others she is nothing charitable at all just a desperate cling on repeating the same terrible belittling dating tips trying to say she cares for the safety of women it’s insulting! Glad this platform is here to share observations

Are we sure it isn’t a sperm donor
You can’t be sure of anything with this lady Pinocchio ! if she did go down that route she can’t sell herself as a hard done by single mum left to hold the baby like many others that didn’t chose to be a single parent but are happy doing it !

Reactions: 2
Nadia Essex eternal victim of something , now we have to hear about her periods that poor kid what a selfish miserable mum with zero personality ! She’s such a drag ! She must be paying for likes I don’t believe 500 real people believe her bullshit like she needs applauding for being s human ! Get in with it no one cares about your bloody period ! Get a grip of reality darling! Yawn !
---
Are we sure it isn’t a sperm donor
Well she’s constantly bleeding so honestly i recon you’re right 😂 she thinks she’s birthed the first child on the planet ! Poor Nads
---
Buying likes and followers 🤫🥴 forever fraudulent

Attachments

Last edited:
A day in the life has to be the most gross thing watching her eat and play Gary glitter music great advert for women safety ! Next she will be setting people up with R Kelly I mean she loves the tates aswell what an inspirational lady !

I found this thread as I am watching the early series of CGD which I didn't watch at the time.
I had forgotten about this between Nads and Eden.
Whilst watching I was under the impression they were shagging. A lot of body language cues from eye contact, how Eden always had his arm around Nadia on back of sofa and just general vibes of them being relaxed when in very close proximity.
I think that it all went sour and Nadia was gunning for revenge.

Reactions: 1
I found this thread as I am watching the early series of CGD which I didn't watch at the time.
I had forgotten about this between Nads and Eden.
Whilst watching I was under the impression they were shagging. A lot of body language cues from eye contact, how Eden always had his arm around Nadia on back of sofa and just general vibes of them being relaxed when in very close proximity.
I think that it all went sour and Nadia was gunning for revenge.
😅👍🏼! This is from a lady that begged for ££ and sold the nation a dream with a woman’s app ! Now has a car that she needs a step ladder for and didn’t even drive it before parading it didn’t even know where to put the key or not ! all whilst wanking over a toilet brush ! This is weeks after rolling an egg round herself and Telling the universe it owes her 😅🙏! Screams stability to me (edited for the Huns)

wants to create an app to keep women safe from predatory men….also ‘likes’ Russell brands preemptive rant to mobilise the conspiracy theorist rape apologists 🤯

Anyone watch listen to her podcast with the worst interviewer ever…only last ten mins covered the CGD debacle. Much of what she said otherwise made sense but she’s stilll cagey af and where on earth did she grow up if it wasn’t London and where’s she moved to due ‘cossy livs’?

She’s a character the only question I’ve got is why is she obsessed with tit ?! crappy big brush , tit in her car and now posting tit ! Says a lot about a person that does 😂! It’s giving she is dog tit and she knows it no car no business will cover that up darlings

Please don’t tell me this ruthless fame bleep is comparing a women being horrific violently abused by a man to being caught for trolling and losing her job ! Please stop ?!

Use have even digging for our own investigations and we believe Mike graham from talk tv is the baby daddy ! Same middle name! Papped a lot together around conception , moved to same area , non stop work on talk tv , been talking the poor family she tried to get a criminal record and she has been hacked and other strange coincidences this mother has endured concerning her privacy ! You heard it here first ! That’s where her income has been coming from ! Nadia has been manipulating very well for to long ! The truth will be out soon enough ! No more sickening mind games from these people in ‘power’ ! It’s over !

Use have even digging for our own investigations and we believe Mike graham from talk tv is the baby daddy ! Same middle name! Papped a lot together around conception , moved to same area , non stop work on talk tv , been talking the poor family she tried to get a criminal record and she has been hacked and other strange coincidences this mother has endured concerning her privacy ! You heard it here first ! That’s where her income has been coming from ! Nadia has been manipulating very well for to long ! The truth will be out soon enough ! No more sickening mind games from these people in ‘power’ ! It’s over !
0588139A-EB21-4C39-9BD8-DCEB6FEC5C9F.jpeg

You think this is Nadia baby daddy?

I know this is really petty but it really bothers me every time she shows Zeek’s lunchbox that she hasn’t removed the label but has just written his name on with pen. WTF? It’s just so lazy. Take off the label and buy him some name stickers.
I’m aware there’s far more annoying things she does so I will see myself out!
IMG_1167.png

• Haha
I know this is really petty but it really bothers me every time she shows Zeek’s lunchbox that she hasn’t removed the label but has just written his name on with pen. WTF? It’s just so lazy. Take off the label and buy him some name stickers.
I’m aware there’s far more annoying things she does so I will see myself out!View attachment 2665329
Where’s he being packed off too? Full time nursery?

She’s not got time inbetween filming for her hire car & begging for go fund me to emotionally pull on survivors pain to solely stop sexual violence against women & giving single mums with a criminal record a job for £2.99 a month , luckily I’m here with hindsight- if she’s offering you countless amazing products why on earth is her first born sat in front of a soulless tree in a cold hotel with 4 gifts ?! It’s ok mummas got petrol for her financed range darling of you pop to day care until bed time , didn’t think the parental role thru as much as you did your’love coach’ role 🥴!! Winning 🥇
I’m aware there’s far more annoying things she does so I will see myself out!View attachment 2665329