Lady Nadia Essex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members. well, to put it neutrally, "darling" is something you call a little child, so it's obviously a belittling term. however, it's not sexist because it's not a gendered term. The 80s called they want their dated love language back dahling! 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
Crowdfunded going well I see. Am cringing for her 😬
That's why she's doing these ego marches and speeches in quick time to make it look like she's been doing it years so people hand her money ! She really does believe people are thick and dumb I think she calls us 😳 . Her face She shouts that poor womans name as if she could of saved her with this app its disturbing how far she's going to go victim blaming us for not using our phones properly. and using others pain for her gain again someone please tell her IT'S NOT OUR FAULT it's on the PERPETRATOR'S ! If she goes gym twice she think she's authorised to give gym advice ! I mean brush your teeth and leave all partners just leave was this weeks great advice 👍 👌 let's all be as miserable as sin like her is her advice ! Victims of abuse, woman and children can't "just leave" ! Her advice is terribly condescending and belittling and not one bit trauma informed.

Its cause shes so nasty and does not care for anyone/any thing. You're right its all about SM and trying to get popular again . Honeslty she probs loves negative stories as it gives her something to talk about ! She never says any thing postive does she. (Admittley the world is crap atm) but she just wants to get herself in the focus . thats her only aim.
She is now selling herself as a professional therapist literally telling people they have unhealed trauma if they question or disagree with her dated and deliberate triggers to gain any kind of engagement and yes you're right she is so negative but is passing it off as Proffesional advice ! The best teachers are those that have experienced it themselves she is now jumping on the abuse bandwagon without realising she is belittling and degrading every survivor reading her crap . Maybe she could stick with I don't know the media or press or something utterly trivial and leave the rest to trauma informed and compassionate professionals she is a charleton is doing more harm than good.

Last edited:
What the duck is her new Instagram story? The old messages and then saying now they’re engaged..
Is she insinuating we should lower our standards as women in one breath then trying to make an app to protect us from men? Make up your mind..

Reactions: 2
What the duck is her new Instagram story? The old messages and then saying now they’re engaged..
Is she insinuating we should lower our standards as women in one breath then trying to make an app to protect us from men? Make up your mind..
How convenient her 'client' isn't on Instagram has any one any where ever EVER seen or heard from any of these successful couples she's matched over the past what 5 years and has anyone checked company house. She always brings up others experiences but none of her own with "receipts" ! She is trying to sell love and abuse she's a nasty piece of work nothing but a sales lady using us real survivors as her next pitch. Grifter as we used to say backing the day now they call them influencers 🙈. But I guess that's the unhealed trauma talking hey nadia! Drop us a line here If you have any tips👍

I just don’t understand how she can be in such denial about the whole thing. She’s acting like the case went in her favour when it didn’t. What is wrong with her???
She Is still doing it ! bloody madia essex the healer now a days ! In in complete denial she is coming in for a huge shock.

Yes it was her big reveal in closer mag today.

Poor kid!

Why does she do this to herself ? She has to be the biggest bullshitter floating the net ! Gaslighting expert !

Why does she do this to herself ? She has to be the biggest bullshitter floating the net ! Gaslighting expert !
Show me a tweet she says ! This is what people go through with parents , relationships , colleagues she Is a public advert for horrific narcissistic and gaslighting abuse . Denying people realities and destroying people minds with absolute destruction comes easy to these people. I can't believe she is trying to convince the nation she cares for victims she is the Amber heard UK version ! Completely calculated and will ignore it to your face with no problem what so ever. Scary personality traits ewww stop it !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ladymadiaessex #6 married at first sight being compared to the liar 😅👋! But alas its not her this time she's busy milking another famous death so she can say she has PTSD like Mike, like poor Nikki ! She loves to be in the middle of anything in the spot light to stay relevant! It's all over the news it's a 9-11 hour queue why moan they're not feeding you or watering you 🤔! It's a death not a party with gift bags babes! What no wrist band who do I talk to before I complain I wasn't shifted to the front before these peseants! She'll have firbromalgia from this you watch 😅👋

No HBC event then ! Not even a mention of it! Flop ! Shock ! just modelling a pair of old boots 👢 , what is she likes to say I'm Dead ! Crying over Coolio this week 😭

I can’t even watch her videos about dating tips. She’s been single all the time she’s been in the public eye. Absolute craziness. Would never ever take advice from her!

I can’t even watch her videos about dating tips. She’s been single all the time she’s been in the public eye. Absolute craziness. Would never ever take advice from her!
Amazing isn't it or delusional , she has lost at the first hurdle of keeping woman safe , transparency, trust and a safe space . Pretending to be a married man called Jack really isn't the way to get any of us over 20 years old to trust here , we can all see straight through her . She really is trying to hard to convince people she's respected ! Super sado

You've got to be kidding me!!! She's now selling spunk juice 😂 hope it's been approved or she could be sure for a hell of alot . This charleton doesn't surprise me any more. Desperado

You've got to be kidding me!!! She's now selling spunk juice 😂 hope it's been approved or she could be sure for a hell of alot . This charleton doesn't surprise me any more. Desperado
Sued for a lot of money !!!!!

The sound of a baby crying is utterly heartbreaking. She's sitting there eating while her child cried filming it . Get up off your fat lazy selfish greedy arse and get him a treat . Why the duck did these 'influencers' have a human. I wouldn't even let them dog sit. I'm bleeping raging .

The sound of a baby crying is utterly heartbreaking. She's sitting there eating while her child cried filming it . Get up off your fat lazy selfish greedy arse and get him a treat . Why the duck did these 'influencers' have a human. I wouldn't even let them dog sit. I'm bleeping raging .
Not him , son , baby , apple of your eye , A BABY not a kid not a toy he is still a BABY. She'll be on tiktok later like she's just win dragons den the dragon.

Doesn't believe in Santa for her son but the tooth fairy is real for a paid add , child exploitation starting now because no one wants to pay for her ridiculous love tips or heart break tips or fanny juice . How can you only have one child as an adult and no be arsed to cook a couple of meals a day for him . But she's saving the world from abuse and can't feed her kid . Did he even see a pumpkin or a firework prob not because she wasn't paid. Shocking.

I thought her Muslim community was backing her Womans Saftey App , apparently not as if that wasn't insulting enough , she's noew begging Tate at this point she might aswell ask prince andrew . Disturbing behaviour.

Imagine 'conning people' aka celebs go dating was her agency! It was a set and not an real agency ! Ring any bells , gives away gifts but can't get a bus or taxi like other mums carrying food shop , presents , buggy in the rain or snow , many other parent's do it everyday, to sort their kids Christmas out , oh yes she Is telling the child santa doesn't exist. This is unbelievable how is she campaigning for saftey but can provide a Christmas. Go away.

Attachments

Why is she posting fake cincern about rape when it's national knowledge she's falsely accused her Co workers and a rape survivor. It's warped and disturbing like Amber heard mixing with Meetoo to make it look believable putting victims back decades.

Bullied someone using the corrupt police and now is complaining about police make it make sense for one year of her life tell some kind of truth with out any contradiction,what a fraud liar.

Has Nadia not realised that hiding behind a womans saftey forum doesn't take away the fact the whole nation now knows she pretended to be a man to online troll and abuse a rape survivor. Its quite disturbing really.

Is this lady ever happy only smirks when she's on that ghastly talk tv programme or blagged her way onto a podcast let's be honest that poor boy she literally moans about every single phase every week. Honestly my kids never cried coming from a home where emotions were ignored and tears were met with more threats I never let my kids cry , i would do a funny dance, bake cakes , have a sit down and cuddle , I'd spend hours sometimes getting them to sleep then drop and roll out the bedroom. She is milking this lock down baby situation and really just complaining about her miracle child it's so hard to see. Where did the USA father go to co parent. And I wasn't going to say but I heard thru the grapevine she's been caught cheating with a married man . Any news anyone ? Hi Nads 😕