LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted a video of a hack someone sent them for making a DJ tee from a supermarket bag. Even though he mentioned it was sent to him, his fans give him credit for it in the comments. Some also mentioned their disgust at Ladbaby being snubbed at the Honours List after all the work they do for charity/food banks.

He posted a video of a hack someone sent them for making a DJ tee from a supermarket bag. Even though he mentioned it was sent to him, his fans give him credit for it in the comments. Some also mentioned their disgust at Ladbaby being snubbed at the Honours List after all the work they do for charity/food banks.
Figures

Often wondered if they have a management team?
I’ve wondered this too. And they must do. They’re getting advised.

The old “milk it for everything it’s worth, because it won’t last forever!” Philosophy.

Reactions: 1
I used to like watching when mark and phonenix Did youtube But how come Kobe doesn’t get in on the act at all

I used to like watching when mark and phonenix Did youtube But how come Kobe doesn’t get in on the act at all
Well, their spin-off channel, Ladbaby and Sons, was closed since last year might be due to privacy concerns.

Reactions: 1
I think they once said that Kobe didn’t want to. So they didn’t force him. Phoenix reminds me of my eldest who would have got right in there and stole the show. While my youngest hated and still hates attention.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the popularity of their YouTube channel is starting to wane. For the past few months, it has been at 1.08 million subscribers.

Just seen on their insta stories disney invited them to the buzz light year movie premier and then gave them a big box of free toys. Just beggars beliefs.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Just seen on their insta stories disney invited them to the buzz light year movie premier and then gave them a big box of free toys. Just beggars beliefs.
The Lightyear movie feels just as raw as the badly animated TV show from the early 2000s.

They’re videos have been staged for years, especially the ‘surprising mum’ videos. A few years ago Rox supposedly went out for the day with their youngest son and thought Mark and their eldest son were ‘going to the laundromat for 3 hours’ but actually Mark bought home a big ass fridge and was sat in it.
like why would they take their then toddler son to a laundromat for hours? Why wouldn’t he join Rox? When I commented this they deleted it fast lol

• Haha
New to this thread. Used to like Mark and Rox but lately feel they’ve gone the same way as a lot of people who have become famous through social media. Think their charity efforts are great but having seen the prices for their summer range of clothes, I’m appalled. How many of the families they want to help via Foodbanks could afford £33 for sausage roll lilo??

Reactions: 4
New to this thread. Used to like Mark and Rox but lately feel they’ve gone the same way as a lot of people who have become famous through social media. Think their charity efforts are great but having seen the prices for their summer range of clothes, I’m appalled. How many of the families they want to help via Foodbanks could afford £33 for sausage roll lilo??
In reality, I accept charity but I have misgivings to the Trussell Trust now ever since those twits are declared ambassadors to the charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't worry they won't make it this time.
See I've been hopeful for that the past 4 years and it's not happened 😂 I think now they've done 4 they might as well go for 5. Although I think they were massive helped by nause Sheeran and Elton last year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.