LadBaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They wanted Notts Forest to win and they did. If anyone sees them, tell them they aren't worth it.

Reactions: 1
They are now Ambassadors for the Trussell Trust….. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
They are now Ambassadors for the Trussell Trust….. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
This is in incredibly bad taste considering he's shown his support for the conservative party before, who are predominantly the reason food banks exist.

Reactions: 8
The latest video of them at Wembley is truly hideous, she screams so loudly that my ears are still bleeding... I hate them with such a passion!

Reactions: 6
All these dances with him looking exasperated with her is just so samey and boring

Reactions: 7
Aaaaahhggggg!!! I was just scrolling through my Instagram, happy as Larry and another bloody dancing video from them pops up. They are soooo boring now, find some new content PLEASE!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.