Ladbaby #4 Tory rancid festering greedy runts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no they are upset about the Homeless.

After voting Tory.

You gotta be amused by these shameless wretches.

Reactions: 3
I seem to be inundated with posts on my Facebook feed with people joyous about their free sausage roll book from WHsmith

duck offfff man when will they learn

Reactions: 2
Looks like Jet 2 have stopped giving them free holidays !!!!! Unlucky!!!!! About time they paid for their own holiday its not as if they can't afford it !!!

Reactions: 7
do people not post about these two anymore? I can’t believe the state of him 🤢

IMG_7102.jpeg
IMG_7126.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't follow them - they are insufferable! But they popped up on my feed yesterday doing thw "whoever moves first has to do the school run" thing - but he was carrying a big bag of packages (assuming PR stuff they had been sent) - just seemed braggy to me 🤯

I don't follow them - they are insufferable! But they popped up on my feed yesterday doing thw "whoever moves first has to do the school run" thing - but he was carrying a big bag of packages (assuming PR stuff they had been sent) - just seemed braggy to me 🤯
same! They randomly popped up on my FB feed,it’s be having to pay to promote their unfunny videos now. I actually came to see what the latest was on this thread as I wondered whether I’d missed a new one but then saw that we’ve just stopped even bothering with them which is even better 🤣

I thank my lucky stars that my kid has left school. The Baby LadBabies go to the school that my kid went to. If I'd had to look at that pair on the school run or whatever I'd have been cross all day every day.

Haven’t posted on this thread before so apologies if this has been asked before but how come they don’t show Kobe as often as they do Phoenix? I don’t think I’ve ever actually heard Kobe speak either?

Haven’t posted on this thread before so apologies if this has been asked before but how come they don’t show Kobe as often as they do Phoenix? I don’t think I’ve ever actually heard Kobe speak either?
It's never been said I don't think but I have a suspicion he's ND, he does talk though but seems very quiet compared to Phoenix

They're all over my local Facebook now. People keep seeing them in Tesco's and getting selfies with them. Everyone thinks they're wonderful and get very shirty when I point out that they have literally made millions by being talentless grifters. Apparently I'm just jealous of their success and talent.