Ladbaby #4 Tory rancid festering greedy runts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos of Shane McGowan were out before their announcement. Is anyone else cynical about the reason they’re not doing one this year? It’s not like they put much effort into them where it needs producing months in advance. Hopefully good riddance to their Xmas single gravy train but then those type of people are like shits that won’t flush.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those photos of Shane McGowan were out before their announcement. Is anyone else cynical about the reason they’re not doing one this year? It’s not like they put much effort into them where it needs producing months in advance. Hopefully good riddance to their Xmas single gravy train but then those type of people are like shits that won’t flush.
I see Richard franks and some content people are bringing out a Christmas song. And want it to be no 1. I thought it might have something to do with ladbaby ??? Looks like it's not.

I wonder what the live show was like..
Just her screeching & pretending to be in a happy marriage !!! Also going by the theatre shown times they are on for literally not much longer than a hour & a half

I wonder what the live show was like..
Just her screeching & pretending to be in a happy marriage !!! Also going by the theatre shown times they are on for literally not much longer than a hour & a half
Someone who I unfortunately know went posted pics, looked like there were plenty of empty seats and good god what is this monstrosity

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Their super fans have said not to spoil it for People in Birmingham next week so there is nothing on the fan group thing. I'm sure it consisted of every other word being yes mate & her cackling .. I'm sure they made a pretty penny from the £85 meet & greet !!!!

As much as they irritate....I am surprised they are ignored as much as they are by mainstream....Looking at the guest list on these shows like I'm a celeb you would think a slot for a couple with plenty of crummy no1s would be a shoo in. Maybe they aren't liked in high places.

So this is why they aren't doing a Xmas single coz someone else is doing one for the trussle trust
Yeah it’s a lot of the popular content creators like the nursery nurse etc. Im surprised they aren’t joining them you know cos they are so famous

Are they trying to get their own singles back to number 1 instead of letting the content creator one get there.

I'm fuming!!!!! So they said they were letting other creators go for number one ?? So the day creator universe release their charity single for the trussle trust these to attention seekers decide to post about their past number ones !!! They have zero shame !!! Their bank balance must be running low !!!

Reactions: 7
So now he will wing walk if they get number 1
Desperate to stay relevant
Why can't they just let someone else try for number 1
I wonder how much they will receive from all these new sales of the first song they did

Reactions: 3
As much as they irritate....I am surprised they are ignored as much as they are by mainstream....Looking at the guest list on these shows like I'm a celeb you would think a slot for a couple with plenty of crummy no1s would be a shoo in. Maybe they aren't liked in high places.
It just makes me think of when he was crying outside the Brit awards 🙈

Reactions: 1
No Xmas number 1 to trade off for these two..

Slow march in to entertainment oblivion begins.

I used to really enjoy watching Mark and Roxanne (Ladbaby). But now I'm starting to think there videos are now staged! Just seen the one where Rox is really ill and Mark does a date night in the car. I know illness affects people different but she didn't sound ill when she was screeching about a tray table in the car

• Haha
I used to really enjoy watching Mark and Roxanne (Ladbaby). But now I'm starting to think there videos are now staged! Just seen the one where Rox is really ill and Mark does a date night in the car. I know illness affects people different but she didn't sound ill when she was screeching about a tray table in the car
Starting to? They have been fake as duck for years. It is all contrived and asinine.

Reactions: 7
pull up a chair and grab a big cuppa while you read back on the threads, you’re gonna need it

• Haha