Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d better make a new thread before the other one was locked.

Lacy still doing the same sh*t on repeat!
looks like another weekend with no kids, even though she’s a single mum with no support 🥱

Reactions: 9
Thought I'd lost you all then 😂

Who do we reckon she's dragged with her this time?

Reactions: 2
Tells the world she's at a festival, but remember she's fleeing dv.
There's only about 3-4 festivals on today so not hard to work out. She's recently started following a festival on IG, posts whilst there so her posts match up to other people's, shows the kids bright yellow wristbands, again matching up to all posts on social media. Are you in hiding or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She makes a mockery of the whole thing. It’s disgusting! There’s poor women out there who have had to drop everything and run with there kids. Who are too scared to go out at all and then there’s this absolute p*sstaker, who does nothing but goad the person she’s meant to be running from, then carry on like its any other day.
Woman’s a disgrace 😡

Reactions: 7
There was a women this morning in tik tok live crying because she left a toxic relationship with her child and she’s practically homeless living in temporary accommodation with NOTHING. Haven’t seen Lacy in temp accommodation with nothing. Air fryer, tv, toys, bunk beds facilities to cook and wash up etc this girl was in a room with nothing. Absolute piss take she is

Reactions: 6
Those kids won't know what's hit them being outside a garden fence doing children stuff with their mother!

and why does she speak in such a patronising silly childish voice like that to the kids! Speak properly to them you moron

Reactions: 3
She’s still obsessed with Rhys then 🤣🤣

her kids always look a mess, especially Emily, does she ever wear anything except that horrible Nike tracksuit?

She’s still obsessed with Rhys then 🤣🤣

her kids always look a mess, especially Emily, does she ever wear anything except that horrible Nike tracksuit?
Does she brush Emily's hair? There was no point even having a bobble in it on her stories yesterday!

Reactions: 2
Does she brush Emily's hair? There was no point even having a bobble in it on her stories yesterday!
definitely doesn’t brush it. She always look like she been dragged through a bush backwards. She takes no pride in the kids appearance

Hannah’s kid is very well presented.

Considering Emily is her only little girl you’d think she’d make the effort of dressing her all girly and cute but she looks just like the rest of the boys. So sad. Still making digs at Rhys and him not seeing the kids

IMG_5280.png

I’m a dead beat baby mummy I pretend I’m all that. Really I’m nothing but a silly lanky prat. I lie, so much I forget about the story I’ve told. Oh help, oh no is this all about to unfold

Look I can make a poem too 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ shh I tried

• Haha
Reactions: 22
shes already adding men from the place she’s moved to on instagram 😂
She’s such a joke. You moved 3-4 hours away for no reason. Of course R is going to say he’s not driving there. You decided to lie and move so now you’ll actually have to be this full time single mum you keep preaching about

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the point she’s “fled” him because she’s scared then has the bleeping cheek to call him a deadbeat dad. You’ve apparently seemed refuge hun how is he meant to get around that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow I’m in utter shock. She’s back at it again. How is she not embarrassed that she has so police, social god knows who else all involved in her children’s life yet still posting about Rhys 🫣🤦🏽‍♀️ oh and Lacy you scruff there is absolutely nothing wrong with a middle age man moving back into a loving family home after such a horrific breakup that was all plastered live on TT to get yourself back on track. It’s the best place for him after years of abuse from you.

P.s I hope everyone can see how hard it must of been for Rhys the amount she digs him out and makes him feel worthless. He did everything around the house and bringing up those children. He wasn’t allowed to work did all the cooking, cleaning, taking the children to school and she still made horrible posts and poems about him years ago.

Reactions: 9