Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we’re stalkers and she’s not coming back because of us. The only reason she has ran is because she panicked Rhys was done with her and would stop communicating with her. This way she knows he will panic and be ringing and texting asking where the children are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also we all know she isn’t at the beach with the 5 children on her own when she can barely make it to the corner shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Using google eye to catch out someone pretending they're somewhere they're not isn't stalking Lace 🤣😅 You had a choice, upload a pic or not. You chose to pretend you've had a beautiful day at the beach when infact you've kept them kids cooped up. It's scary how in 2 hours you've made yourself a victim again pretending someone is stallking you, instead of owning your tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine if Rhys has the kids for the weekend then decides duck it I’m taking them on holiday !!!!!!! She would be screaming from the rooftops

Stalkers 🤣🫣 like she thinks we’re all sat here actively trying to track her down 👀 people care a lot less than you think Lacy hun, we couldn’t give a tit where you are we just think you’re an absolute twit for pretending you’ve been forced to ‘run away’ and go into hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lacy I know where you are with your new fella who unlike Rhys is actually know for DV I know coz Claire’s law is a beautiful thing.
SS will be all over this

Th song choice
The wording

100% pure narcissist
Control freak
---
She’s also gone private on insta but for how long 👀
PS Lacey change your username hun xx

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s on her way to Scotland now 🤣 let’s hope she’s back in time for Emily’s school and the twins physio

Reactions: 2
She can't go more than a day without posting some tit on sm, good luck with that Lacy 😂
Even if this is true, this proves she’s driving on her phone again with her children in the car and posting! It’s disgusting. This all need saving Rhys and using against her just like the America ones in her car driving with her second phone on in between her legs.

Reactions: 3
Even if this is true, this proves she’s driving on her phone again with her children in the car and posting! It’s disgusting. This all need saving Rhys and using against her just like the America ones in her car driving with her second phone on in between her legs.
She's got to of hired another car, as they wouldn't all fit in the BMW. Unless she's squashed them in, nothing would surprise me at this point

Reactions: 1
She's got to of hired another car, as they wouldn't all fit in the BMW. Unless she's squashed them in, nothing would surprise me at this point
She said on live the other day that she still has the 7 seater but drove the bm when she didn’t have all the children which is pretty much every time she leaves the house.

Reactions: 4
She’s not driving anywhere surely. She’s sat deleting her stalker video from TT uploading to Instagram. Refreshing H and tattle.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.