Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on live the other day that she still has the 7 seater but drove the bm when she didn’t have all the children which is pretty much every time she leaves the house.
Ah didn't realise she'd still got the 7 seater
---
She's 100% trying to bait Rhys. Drops a little info (Bournemouth pic, Brighton pic, Scotland pic) so it gets back to rhys then does the dirty delete. She wants a reaction from him, she's goading him for it at this point

Reactions: 4
Do you think she gone north to stop rhys from going up that way as h is from the North and with the restraining order 7n place now I bet that's what she doing so he can't go north and spend time with h up there , 🤔

Reactions: 1
Do you think she gone north to stop rhys from going up that way as h is from the North and with the restraining order 7n place now I bet that's what she doing so he can't go north and spend time with h up there , 🤔
Nope I think she is just absolutely thriving on the attention she is getting by us talking about her on here, narcs dream!!! , so is just posting things to get us talking so she can sit and convince herself we’re all so jealous and obsessed with her , when reality is hollyoaks is tit nowdays and I love car crash TV 🤣🤣Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nope I think she is just absolutely thriving on the attention she is getting by us talking about her on here, narcs dream!!! , so is just posting things to get us talking so she can sit and convince herself we’re all so jealous and obsessed with her , when reality is hollyoaks is tit nowdays and I love car crash TV 🤣🤣Xx
I am crying with laughter your so right 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 2
She clearly as thick as she looks! Unless she transported herself to Scotland which I very much doubt did she did then she still where she was when she claimed to run to a refuge (my bet is still her dads house) she's putting all these up to wind Rhys up....

Rhys or anyone in his close family /friends circle please just ignore her! Document EVERYTHING and build a case against her because she's a total fruit loop and those kids deserve better! She isnt putting any of those children first and using them as pawns in a game.

Reactions: 7
It’s like when you think she can not get any more psycho she’s proves us wrong and goes up a level 🤣🤣🤣 she’s so unhinged and lives for this drama 🤣

We shall await the boss witch post and how she’s a queen because her bullshit is called out 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’ll be booking her next sky dive again soon just to prove she’s ‘free’ 😏
What you on about she's already there (don't you know this girl gets to places in record speed) she's taken the twins this time and tied them to a lamppost whilst she's jumping out! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn't it funny how all her fake accounts are all over liars exposed, but the only post she's chosen to ignore (and her minions) is the post talking about her new bf being a registered abuser. Wonder why that is.....

Reactions: 5
So in refuges do you get your own kitchen with a ninja airfryer too? Corrr lacy your refuge seems luxurious compared to some I’ve seen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she's up rooted her kids, who she says need routine, because H posted a pic of her and one of the twins.

I started reading from thread one today, and nothings changed, she still lies, gets caught out and tries to cover her tracks. She'll never be any different, it's the kids who are suffering because of her 🤬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.