Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread!

Lacy is still living her best delulu life.
rumour has it she was arrested for blackmail and fraud, who knows if it’s true. She’s foaming at the mouth currently because Rhys’ new girlfriend met the family this weekend.
as always, she’s stopped contact.

Reactions: 4
Very early thread title.. Rhys has got a nice new lass, meanwhile Lacy can’t make a quid from her lasagne punched gash.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s probs why she had laser removal cos she see the pics of Rhys and the new gf out being happy

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it amazing how she still claims no help and this weekend she managed to go out Friday, very late gym session Saturday and then last night gym as well!

let’s be honest the only fans hasn’t worked because she hasn’t got the lads rolling in wanting her vagina, you are not desirable hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also whilst that maybe the case for some, i have a feeling Rhys was over her a LONG time ago he’s said he was with her so he could see the kids I don’t think he loved her towards the end. So he hasn’t used someone to get over the break up Lacy get over yourself!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yeah he even stated he only got back with her the last time to clear his name and she disgusts him. Oop.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the “song” she’s just posted?!

Apart from being horrific cos her voice is like camels bath water going down a plug hole surely Rhys and his family could have her done for harassment?! She made some quite serious claims in that song… might be worth a screen record and save

Reactions: 5
Not too long ago she was crying saying her poems are generic, also crying when bridgey called out her hair and looks. She said she'd never do that. Well Lace babe, you just did. I'm so so embarrassed for you.
Hope you've got permission from all dad's to take them kids away btw, otherwise it's kidnap without a CAO. That'll be awks.....

Reactions: 4
The end part she’s 100% speaking about herself “I blame it on everyone else, when it’s really all my fault” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
“I’m going nowhere and I’ve got nothing” she’s bleeping vile About Rhys constantly! Yet she claimed to be dragged down for years and years? Lacy you’re the only narcissist here love. You’re showing your true colours. Nasty nasty gal.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.