L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both work and save for their holidays... nothing is gifted by Disney. I always get the impression that they prioritise Disney holidays over lots of meals out, or other expensive hobbies... they live for their annual holiday, basically. WDW is extremely expensive now though... I'll be interested to hear their thoughts on the last vlog about whether they'd go back in a hurry. I've heard that die-hard Disney fans have started hanging up their mouse ears because WDW has priced them out.
I agree to a point, however they buy a lot of expensive coffees and snacks quite regularly and they have previously stated they have no expensive TV subscriptions but then show they have Netflix, prime, disney plus etc.

Nothing against them at all, they work hard for their money and they can do what they like. But I just wish they'd say we have good jobs

Reactions: 4
They both work and save for their holidays... nothing is gifted by Disney. I always get the impression that they prioritise Disney holidays over lots of meals out, or other expensive hobbies... they live for their annual holiday, basically. WDW is extremely expensive now though... I'll be interested to hear their thoughts on the last vlog about whether they'd go back in a hurry. I've heard that die-hard Disney fans have started hanging up their mouse ears because WDW has priced them out.
They've already said they won't be going back any time soon.

They have had their fair share of freebies in the past, though maybe not from Disney, you're right. A day out at Discovery Cove for 5 of them with the dolphin swim springs to mind. That's worth thousands of dollars in itself.

I reckon their mortgage is quite cheap, their house isn’t that big, and they’re not in an expensive area. Plus no kids, and both working, most people would have a lot of disposable income. I don’t think they earn loads!

Reactions: 1
I reckon their mortgage is quite cheap, their house isn’t that big, and they’re not in an expensive area. Plus no kids, and both working, most people would have a lot of disposable income. I don’t think they earn loads!
They moved to a much bigger place during lockdown, they're pretty close to reading and commuter belt so doubt a 3 to 4 bed (based on vlogmas) would be super cheap

Reactions: 4
From previous vlogmases you can see they work long hours during the week and they choose to prioritise their time together at the weekends and with trips away. Since this is the rave thread, I'd say good on them!

Reactions: 2
They have had a free weekend in DLP for an event & they took Dawn with them 🙄 Luke & Dawn could not have been more annoying & cliquey about the exclusivity of it and what they were and were not allowed to disclose.

Reactions: 1
They have had a free weekend in DLP for an event & they took Dawn with them 🙄 Luke & Dawn could not have been more annoying & cliquey about the exclusivity of it and what they were and were not allowed to disclose.
Dawn is the worst! I always fast forward if she's in the vlogs.

Reactions: 3