Kym Marsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive found it. It’s very modern, nice enough inside but a bit bland. I’m sure she’ll have no trouble selling it. Years ago I remember her living in an older property with lovely bay windows, I only know this because she’s always shares so much online

Reactions: 2
Looks like Kym is on the move again! The house she bought in November 22 is already up for sale on rightmove, feel so sorry for her daughter Polly, she seems to get dragged around everwhere!!
Found it I think! Says last sold 2017 for £600k? Am I on the right house?
Says in description it's had major referb, but how much renovating can one do to a new build? Seems steep asking £150k more after just a few years. Still, you certainly get a lot of house for your money in Warrington!

Found it I think! Says last sold 2017 for £600k? Am I on the right house?
Says in description it's had major referb, but how much renovating can one do to a new build? Seems steep asking £150k more after just a few years. Still, you certainly get a lot of house for your money in Warrington!
Yep, it is a nicer bit on the outskirts but Warrington is a shithole 🤣🤣🤣

Surprised she lives there.

Yep, it is a nicer bit on the outskirts but Warrington is a shithole 🤣🤣🤣

Surprised she lives there.
Oi oi! It's not a shithole thank you! Obviously, there are rougher parts as with any town.. but some lovely areas too! I live in Warrington n see Emilie regularly in the local Sainsburys... I know Kym n her ex Dave from Ashton.

Reactions: 4
Oi oi! It's not a shithole thank you! Obviously, there are rougher parts as with any town.. but some lovely areas too! I live in Warrington n see Emilie regularly in the local Sainsburys... I know Kym n her ex Dave from Ashton.
What were Kym and Dave like when you met them

Reactions: 1
What were Kym and Dave like when you met them
Lovely! Dave is the nicest friendliest bloke ... loves his kids, really nice man. Kym is also friendly, pleasant worked very hard to get where she is, n although its years since ive seen her... she was a rum bugger when younger ( but weren't we all!) Respect to her for what shes achieved. Her parents also...really nice people. Very sorry to see Dave Marsh passed he was very we thought of n rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looks like Kym is on the move again! The house she bought in November 22 is already up for sale on rightmove, feel so sorry for her daughter Polly, she seems to get dragged around everwhere!!
I'm not keen on her but she has a lot going on, marriage ending, grieving for her Dad and now a house move!

Hells teeth! New fella. God knows how she does it!
---
Hold fire. Think it’s a friend😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hells teeth! New fella. God knows how she does it!
---
Hold fire. Think it’s a friend😂
She'll be married in 6 months..

At least she to old for kids now, and saves her poor mum from raising them like she did the first two

• Haha
Reactions: 5