Kym Marsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it about her? Proposed to 5 times?!!!
She's attractive and probably quite charming when you first meet her, but I can see how the problems would set in after a while if you were in a relationship with her. She seems very demanding and fame hungry. And also allegedly unfaithful in earlier relationships.

The family seems 'difficult' too as in laws, apart from her dad Dave

Reactions: 6
Took a look at her IG. She really is obsessed with trying to make the daughter 'happen'. Daughter is average at best in terms of talent
---
For sure. I remember her sister’s kids and the sister always arguing with people on Kym’s behalf on Twitter
The family seems to see her as a shining star and everyone else comes secondary to Kym

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Took a look at her IG. She really is obsessed with trying to make the daughter 'happen'. Daughter is average at best in terms of talent
When Kym was on Morning Live last week talking about her dad's cancer, they still had to shoehorn the daughter singing into the VT. 🙄

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001sy00/morning-live-series-5-30112023 (Skip to 18:10.)

I mean, let's be honest - Cavern stage or not - I doubt it was high on her dad's bucket list to see his granddaughter sing to an empty club like he must have countless times before.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When Kym was on Morning Live last week talking about her dad's cancer, they still had to shoehorn the daughter singing into the VT. 🙄

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001sy00/morning-live-series-5-30112023 (Skip to 18:10.)

I mean, let's be honest - Cavern stage or not - I doubt it was high on her dad's bucket list to see his granddaughter sing to an empty club like he must have countless times before.
Kym Marsh is like Lorraine Kelly.....trying to make their daughters happen....

Ladies, it will NEVER happen...as they are talentless....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like Kym is on the move again! The house she bought in November 22 is already up for sale on rightmove, feel so sorry for her daughter Polly, she seems to get dragged around everwhere!!

Reactions: 4