Kym Marsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m late to the party with this one but I can’t stop laughing at this photo
IMG_3820.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His Fiancee is pretty.I always got the feeling Kim loved Jamie more than any of her boyfriends/husbands.He was the one who seemed to hurt her the most.

Reactions: 6
His Fiancee is pretty.I always got the feeling Kim loved Jamie more than any of her boyfriends/husbands.He was the one who seemed to hurt her the most.
Hurt her? She cheated on him
He’s Archie’s dad so they’ll always have that bond of what they went through

Reactions: 5
She cheated on him and yet her chavvy relatives blamed him and even uploaded a photo of him with a cock drawn on his face to social media,

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Where is Liz that’s what I want to know 😂. Seems a bit random Alison King being bridesmaid too
I was wondering where Beverly Callard aka Liz was too, but then realised she's been doing a Stand up to Cancer programme on Channel 4, so perhaps it was same time as the wedding?

Reactions: 3
Story in Daily Mail, sadly Dave Marsh (Kym's dad) has terminal prostate cancer and has ceased treatment. I always liked this man despite his desperado female relatives, he seemed a decent sort.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Story in Daily Mail, sadly Dave Marsh (Kym's dad) has terminal prostate cancer and has ceased treatment. I always liked this man despite his desperado female relatives, he seemed a decent sort.
My grandad had it. Every cancer is horrible but that... The daft buggar was one of those who never wanted a fuss and was getting thinner and thinner but refused to go to the doctor. Eventually having enough, my mum and her sisters got the doctor in to do tests. It came back it was prostate and had spread to his back and other places. We were told at the end of July 2011 that he had six months but he was gone by October. Going through his drawers a week or so later, my nana found over £4000 in a bag with a note saying he knew something was wrong and had been putting money away for a few years for his funeral but never mentioned it to anyone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21