Kylie Flavell #5 Plundering Patreons with Vapidly Vacuous Vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and didn't Guido try mentioning in the original/first video that Siena was not far?😂 only about 100 km away!😂
About an hour and a half to Siena. I’ve explored the peripheral countryside, but only after years of seeing other regions. It’s remote and haven’t heard of anyone else traversing this area. I think the appeal is in the remoteness, but how are they going to sell that ?

Reactions: 1
@emm ... my dog doesn't allow me to lie in at the weekend!!!! 🤬. In terms of the freeloading parents, there must surely be a more comfortable way of freeloading ... in your late-sixties-early 70s than all that manual labour, poor devils! And in terms of the COVID regs. in Australia ... could they get back there at the moment if they really wanted to?
Sadly Delta variant is pretty out of control in the region from where the Flaveloaders are from . Byron Bay is in lockdown currently and even though vaccination rates are very high in the state of New South Wales , the dunce capital seems to be Byron Bay where there is a lot of vaccination hesitancy (see pot smoking induced paranoia or double standards, where a vaccination is a a problem but an illegal drug bought with cash that funds drug lords is fine) Also the availability of seats on flights to Australia is very low and there is also a limit to the amount of people who can re-enter the country due to the limited number of quarantine facilities upon re-entry.
The fact KyLIE thinks it is interesting watching a bloody tradesman remove plaster with a noisy chisel as content is really dumb.
I‘m disappointed in Gweedy Purse’s taste in furniture, nor was the huge wooden trunk they (she) decided to put up in the granary a particularly interesting piece. Kylie gets off on watching other people work for her it’s obvious now.
I too would boot the annoying pratty couple with the video camera out of my furnitrue showroom , that moment with the mirror @Alessandro when she proclaims “I’ll take them both …” is quite disgusting 🤮.
Of course the only thing they buy is a mirror .

Reactions: 8
Sadly Delta variant is pretty out of control in the region from where the Flaveloaders are from . Byron Bay is in lockdown currently and even though vaccination rates are very high in the state of New South Wales , the dunce capital seems to be Byron Bay where there is a lot of vaccination hesitancy (see pot smoking induced paranoia or double standards, where a vaccination is a a problem but an illegal drug bought with cash that funds drug lords is fine) Also the availability of seats on flights to Australia is very low and there is also a limit to the amount of people who can re-enter the country due to the limited number of quarantine facilities upon re-entry.
Thanks for this @nostoneunturned - good to know. So the 'freeloading' parents couldn't necessarily get home if they wanted to. Couldn't agree more about the dubious taste in furniture. The bric-à-brac in that atelier was quite unattractive, clunky, and not worth purchasing imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No wonder Kylie was squealing with delight at furniture in second hand shop - all she was used to was her dad taking old bits of wood & sticking them to other old bits to make bizarre 'new' pieces. Extreme DIY...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Set aside a half hour to watch the latest slog; now ready for a nap ! Didn’t laugh the whole time. Pretty boring. 10 minutes cleaning out rusty, dusty junk. 10 more minutes looking at a store full of junk to buy. A few minutes of the requisite drone flight to survey the Cyprus trees. I’m falling asleep as I write.

• Haha
As for the "coop", I think the only viable solution for renters is what Kylie briefly mentioned in the orig vlog. Host workshops or courses. I think she said the last renter taught drawing or painting? The renter would need to organize transportation from the airport and maybe some group excursions in a private van/bus or something. But otherwise the guests would be busy all day for the most part.
Otherwise I can't see many traditional tourists opting for that location, with no pool, to boot (apart from fangirling Kylie and Guido).

Reactions: 4
As for the "coop", I think the only viable solution for renters is what Kylie briefly mentioned in the orig vlog. Host workshops or courses. I think she said the last renter taught drawing or painting? The renter would need to organize transportation from the airport and maybe some group excursions in a private van/bus or something. But otherwise the guests would be busy all day for the most part.
Otherwise I can't see many traditional tourists opting for that location, with no pool, to boot (apart from fangirling Kylie and Guido).
yeah I agree, or some kind of yoga retreat or something, what else would you be doing all day otherwise? and imagine it rained or something and just being stuck inside that tiny coop

Reactions: 3
So I just read there are no more commercial airline flights/seats into Australia until the end of the year. Guido will have his 'in-laws' living with them for a few months for sure. How awkward. I'm sure he didn't sign up for this when the freedoaders landed in May for "the wedding."😅

Also, let the stalking begin...🙈 (Borgo Pinti is where Kylie gets mail and where Guido's office is located.)View attachment 780824
This is interesting. I too had noted down the Borgo Pinti address and had also hoped to stop by with a card and gift for Kylie. Unfortunately, I popped into the Uffizi and experienced an attack of the Stendhal Syndrome in front of Botticelli's 'Primavera', I felt so dizzy and weak that I had to retire to my hotel to regain my equilibrium and was sadly unable to deliver my gift to Guido's office.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Properties like theirs in the country, agriturismo, usually feature a beautiful pool to provide recreation as a balance to being remote. I’m trying to think why anyone would choose theirs, given the alternatives, unless, as you say, they aspire to cooking and craft classes with K and forays to junk stores with their favourite Utube hosts. What better way to spend two weeks on holiday.

yeah I agree, or some kind of yoga retreat or something, what else would you be doing all day otherwise? and imagine it rained or something and just being stuck inside that tiny coop
You forget, they will have a well placed TV inside that coop !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Properties like theirs in the country, agriturismo, usually feature a beautiful pool to provide recreation as a balance to being remote. I’m trying to think why anyone would choose theirs, given the alternatives, unless, as you say, they aspire to cooking and craft classes with K and forays to junk stores with their favourite Utube hosts. What better way to spend two weeks on holiday.

You forget, they will have a well placed TV inside that coop !
"come to the tuscan countryside, we have a tv" :ROFLMAO: The only way it would be viable at this point would be if Kylie was really involved with the guests

If they really, really wanted to get involved with the project ( but they'd have to work at it, so nothing doing) K could do workshops in all the skills she boasts about - cooking - mindfulness - making films - art - droning (on & on)😜 etc. while Guido has stables & horses they could use for riding/trekking.
What a hellish scenario for prize grifters to have to interact with their followers or even see them - La Dolce Vita in Italy for Kylie is just that -sitting back & raking their money in, using old footage, old drone shots and copious shots of herself smudging reality.
A thread running through all her narratives is how she's up half the night editing, partying, dining etc.and then getting up at dawn. So what? Why worth mentioning it? After all she has no job, kids or family - her time is her own and nobody cares if she stays in bed all day or not. Time and again she harps on about it like it's a proof of a strong work ethic or something. Guido no, he's the lazy grumpy one. Ffs.

@emm just seen your post - snap !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Arghhhh @Spirit of place the "better than" attitude and high horse Kylie is on about waking at the arse crack of dawn and "working 70 hrs a week into the wee hours" annoys me to NO end. Is she trying to convince herself or others? I can't even imagine her at dinners or parties....wet rag comes to mind.

• Haha
Oh, I just watched the first part of her slog again and learned something new; K is an artist. I didn’t know that, but she informs us she is !

Interesting that she also tells us that Guido has complained that he is misrepresented on her videos. There must have been some heated discussions between them. She makes the effort to correct this slight by telling us that he is a very grumpy person. I’m sure that resolved it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If they really, really wanted to get involved with the project ( but they'd have to work at it, so nothing doing) K could do workshops in all the skills she boasts about - cooking - mindfulness - making films - art - droning (on & on)😜 etc. while Guido has stables & horses they could use for riding/trekking.
What a hellish scenario for prize grifters to have to interact with their followers or even see them - La Dolce Vita in Italy for Kylie is just that -sitting back & raking their money in, using old footage, old drone shots and copious shots of herself smudging reality.
A thread running through all her narratives is how she's up half the night editing, partying, dining etc.and then getting up at dawn. So what? Why worth mentioning it? After all she has no job, kids or family - her time is her own and nobody cares if she stays in bed all day or not. Time and again she harps on about it like it's a proof of a strong work ethic or something. Guido no, he's the lazy grumpy one. Ffs.

@emm just seen your post - snap !
great minds ;) maybe a workshop on editing that takes 10 hours for a simple video :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
This is weird lol. She must still check in here. A bonus video? More content!😅 Whatever could it be??😂
Screenshot_20210926-184439_(1).png

• Haha
This is interesting. I too had noted down the Borgo Pinti address and had also hoped to stop by with a card and gift for Kylie. Unfortunately, I popped into the Uffizi and experienced an attack of the Stendhal Syndrome in front of Botticelli's 'Primavera', I felt so dizzy and weak that I had to retire to my hotel to regain my equilibrium and was sadly unable to deliver my gift to Guido's office.
without wanting to be rude, why would you want to give someone who had refused a date with you a card and a gift?

How many hours in the night left to do a 2nd video ?

A room filled with chests from 100 years ago or JUNK left piled up over 100 years ? Transformed into a new space ?

We look forward to K&G rebranding as the manored couple who search the Tuscan countryside for more junk from people who have also cleaned out THEIR storage rooms. No doubt, G will be recast as Mr. Grumpy, while K retains her position as lady of the manor, artist, labourer, drone operator.

Here’s a suggestion if they want to create some interest, Saturnia is an hour away, an outdoor natural spa; we could at least enjoy a tour.

1632680389895.jpeg

without wanting to be rude, why would you want to give someone who had refused a date with you a card and a gift?
To show that I'm a generally magnanimous chap and harbour no hard feelings, @emm 🤣. Besides, it was a very modest gift. A decorative fragment of gilded gesso from an eighteenth-century barometer I was restoring. ⭐

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.