Kylie Flavell #5 Plundering Patreons with Vapidly Vacuous Vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is going to be the one to tell her; Spring was 6 months ago.
I was wondering this but also don't have the fortitude to watch this week's offering. I would say maybe it's a nod to her Southern Hemisphere roots but we all know how disdainful of Australia she is so...

Reactions: 6
Finally the family puts them to work, at their level, as labourers. After they clean out the junk, they go out shopping for more !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many times is she going to mention Guido is grumpy? They're not going to last...

Reactions: 5
How many times is she going to mention Guido is grumpy? They're not going to last...
I think it may be as a result of his complaints that he is being forced to comply with her perspectives in things. It’s been evident, for some time, that he disagrees with her comments, often correcting or dismissing her, with the roll of the eyes, except the last video, where he clearly did his best to “agree”, albeit uncomfortably. He may have protested, off camera, that he is not allowed to be himself, so now K, in her inimitable and extreme way, is taking it in the opposite direction and calling him “grumpy”, possibly in a passive aggressive manner. In her simplistic way of thinking, the way to resolve his complaints about being portrayed as perfectly aligned is to say that he is a “grump”, which I’m sure he would equally find offensive.

I was wondering this but also don't have the fortitude to watch this week's offering
. good morning, @estellastheme I feel the same. FF through most of it so am not in a position to comment. Mind you, if she'd accepted my offer of a date, I could have been in this position. What a wake up call! This is certainly an antidote for unrequited love.

Will try and slog through it later. Meanwhile I am spending the morning with my god-daughter, Clelia, and her hamster Moko. Moko's cage reminds me of the Pompidou Centre! Perhaps Renzo Piano and Richard Rogers have been designing hamster cages in their dotage. 🤣. A Presto!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
KyLie must be reading here as she already has an inserted note in the latest slog saying she hasn’t pressed the hideous green sack because she was out with ‘friends until 4am’ (Guido’s of course!) 🙄
8F1468B3-2987-4604-ABB5-9A6C4B58CB19.jpeg

‘I’m a creative and an artist! Guido is grumpy and a procrastinator,’ so says thé always immodest KyLie in this week’s flog. She really does have tickets on herself🙈 All of her titles are self-proclaimed but based on no real professional work. She has as much right to claim she is an ‘artist’ as she does ‘journalist.’
CF40F5BC-B9F3-4D42-8268-C2CE70C40EF3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I just read this bonkers response to K by one of her fans ... Michaela Claudia P ... (who is a 'Future Counsellor' ... sounds a bit woo woo to me).

"Hi Kylie! I wanted to say that I dreamed about you last night, and we were talking, and I cannot remember much unfortunately but I saw a little girl of about 5-6 years old and she was your daughter! :) I can only remember that she was shy, obedient and quiet and very sweet and also remember the colours blue and violet (not sure about the violet), can't remember where I saw those colours, maybe on a scarf. Weird as I wasn't thinking about you yesterday, nor I ever pictured you with a baby, not sure from where did this dream came from. I do these type of dreams sometimes, so I'm not that amazed! I thought I should tell you! Now back to the video! xx 🥰💕"

Apologies am a Luddite and don't know how to do screen shots ... plus Moko has escaped from the Pompidou Centre ... yikes!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well the Freeloading Flavells (sorry @PlinyinTorquay but they are) continue to try and earn their keep renovating the Purse’s family properties😳

It’s so bizarre that KyLie has now become an addendum to Guido’s life, living on his coat tails and making her slogs entirely about someone else’s life and property, while she is along for the ride.

KyLie is not a ‘creative’ as she is always copying other people and now she is basically making blogs about the Purse’s villas and renovations that don’t really have anything to do with her...

She’s inhabiting someone else’s life like those Hermit Crabs that take another crab’s shell and borrow it to live in😅

8E2048BE-449E-4EB1-B7A6-EE44A2D5671F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well the Freeloading Flavells (sorry @PlinyinTorquay but they are) continue to try and earn their keep renovating the Purse’s family properties😳

It’s so bizarre that KyLie has now become an addendum to Guido’s life, living on his coat tails and making her slogs entirely about someone else’s life and property, while she is along for the ride.

KyLie is not a ‘creative’ as she is always copying other people and now she is basically making blogs about the Purse’s villas and renovations that don’t really have anything to do with her...

She’s inhabiting someone else’s life like those Hermit Crabs that take another crab’s shell and borrow it to live in😅

View attachment 779817
I am still so confused about the whole non wedding issue, I was sure there would be a pregnancy announcement hence the need to be “married” but what on earth was the point?! That comment from a fan about the child is creepy 🤢

I am still so confused about the whole non wedding issue, I was sure there would be a pregnancy announcement hence the need to be “married” but what on earth was the point?! That comment from a fan about the child is creepy 🤢
Isn't it just, @emm 😖. If I had been the fan I would not have shared the nocturnal meanderings of my subconscious mind! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
‘What do you mean by modern?’ KyLie aggressively asks the Purse, when they are in the antique store looking at a wardrobe. K obviously has no idea about antiques and ooohs and aaahs and ‘oh my goshes’ about the lining of a very ordinary 20th century cupboard🧐

After all of the carry on at the store (they were asked to leave because it was closing) they end up buying a 30€ mirror🤥

These cries of how poor they are, really is embarrassing. It’s obviously done so the Patreons keep on handing over the dosh but it is less convincing every week.

In truth, Guido probably bought the 600€ desk he liked and the 1000€ table, but it was all done off vlog🤫

KyLie thinks she is being clever screwing up her face at the expense of a 230€ mirror but it is all a show and a lie.

The counting of pennies for lunch was also another pathetic attempt to make them seem as if they are economising: “Guarda come siamo poveri! Come dobbiamo contare ogni centesimo!”

Meanwhile the Purse and famiglia are spending hundreds of thousands on renovating the properties. Surely the Patreons have to wake up to KyLie’s game, which she writes every week under every slog, how “expensive” it is for her make the vlogs etc🙈

58EF5DBD-0938-476C-94F3-28DC08EE331C.jpeg

D06084D8-632D-44F7-BE7F-BA88656EB236.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The counting of pennies for lunch was also another pathetic attempt to make them seem as if they are economising: “Guarda come siamo poveri! Come dobbiamo contare ogni centesimo!”
@Alessandro I am also deeply hurt that K should have had such a modest lunch, yet she declined my offer of Pizza near the Pantheon! 🤣. Maybe they are saving up for the baby that Michaela Claudia has predicted. Agree with you also about the quality of the so called 'antiques' in this bric-a-brac shop!!!! 🤣

p.s. that vino's probably a bit rough!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Mind you, if she'd accepted my offer of a date, I could have been in this position. What a wake up call! This is certainly an antidote for unrequited love.
If you were “in this position”, you would be the one cleaning up / clearing out the junk, carrying dressers up the stairs and through narrow doors, then going out to thrift stores to buy MORE junk ! Then, after that, told you are “grumpy” ! All while K dresses up in her best outfit to cinematically dump a pail of debris into the back of a truck for the camera.

You STILL don’t know how lucky you are !

Little Miss Busy Bee up with the lark toiling away while Guido gets his grumpy self up 3 hours later after breakfast in bed. Mess in outhouse which makes G even grumpier when he passes by is cleaned up by Mummy with her adage "Tidy house, tidy mind"and creative artist daughter. The way this video is skewed is really insulting & pathetically narcky - she never moves on from herself - never, ever.
'O my gosh' 'O my gosh' again and again at cupboard linings etc @Alessandro as you so aptly reported" , O my gosh what a show of ignorance & housewifely staging. Now she has caught her man she can throw on an unironed dress (can't resist the out to 4am comment can she?) Btw @emm I think marriage was more about security, financial & otherwise than children.
If I couldn't comment here, there's no way I would have watched this preening vlog. Again UNSUFFERABLE !#*

Reactions: 10
I am also deeply hurt that K should have had such a modest lunch, yet she declined my offer of Pizza near the Pantheon!
Keep in mind, that just as she adjusted to our comments about her wrinkled dress, in fact inserted a huge arrow to point it out and then explain it (she had time to edit between Thursday’s photo and the video release on Friday) she may have read our comments, including yours, about the merits of pizza versus La Pergola. Now she shows she can sit happily in a cafe. I think she is continually refining her false image to find a spot where she hopes to avoid criticism; so she goes back and forth.

Last edited:
Little Miss Busy Bee up with the lark toiling away while Guido gets his grumpy self up 3 hours later after breakfast in bed. Mess in outhouse which makes G even grumpier when he passes by is cleaned up by Mummy with her adage "Tidy house, tidy mind"and creative artist daughter. The way this video is skewed is really insulting & pathetically narcky - she never moves on from herself - never, ever.
'O my gosh' 'O my gosh' again and again at cupboard linings etc @Alessandro as you so aptly reported" , O my gosh what a show of ignorance & housewifely staging. Now she has caught her man she can throw on an unironed dress (can't resist the out to 4am comment can she?) Btw @emm I think marriage was more about security, financial & otherwise than children.
If I couldn't comment here, there's no way I would have watched this preening vlog. Again UNSUFFERABLE !#*
but as the marriage isn;t even legal what security does it bring?
That video was really one of the worst, presumably Purse works all week, I would be angry if my partner didn;t allow me to lie in at the weekend because they just have to buy random things to clutter up an as yet unfinished building project (whether I had got in at 4am or not).
So many influencers seem intent on exagerating how busy they are, why would you need to be in such a rush to go to an antiques warehouse to browse around and buy a mirror that you cannot iron a dress? I bet he is annoyed her family are still there tbh, imagine living with your (sort of) in laws 24/7?

but as the marriage isn;t even legal what security does it bring?
That video was really one of the worst, presumably Purse works all week, I would be angry if my partner didn;t allow me to lie in at the weekend because they just have to buy random things to clutter up an as yet unfinished building project (whether I had got in at 4am or not).
So many influencers seem intent on exagerating how busy they are, why would you need to be in such a rush to go to an antiques warehouse to browse around and buy a mirror that you cannot iron a dress? I bet he is annoyed her famil re still there tbh, imagine living with your (sort of) in laws 24/7?
@emm ... my dog doesn't allow me to lie in at the weekend!!!! 🤬. In terms of the freeloading parents, there must surely be a more comfortable way of freeloading ... in your late-sixties-early 70s than all that manual labour, poor devils! And in terms of the COVID regs. in Australia ... could they get back there at the moment if they really wanted to?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Re the trattoria - wine FOR GUIDO - why did he fill her glass too? For cinematic effect - for symmetry? Accent sliding into Americano & back..I wonder if she dubs herself to suit the performance.

• Haha
@emm ... my dog doesn't allow me to lie in at the weekend!!!! 🤬. In terms of the freeloading parents, there must surely be a more comfortable way of freeloading ... in your late-sixties-early 70s than all that manual labour, poor devils! And in terms of the COVID regs. in Australia ... could they get back there at the moment if they really wanted to?
neither do my cats tbh :ROFLMAO: they would technically be able to, but getting flights is very difficult and veryyyy expensive, I know australian citizens who have had flight after flight cancelled and end up having to book business class as it is all they can get, and they would also have to do a 2 week quarantine, which I presume they wouldn;t want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.