Kylie Flavell #5 Plundering Patreons with Vapidly Vacuous Vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah it was actually really uncomfortable to watch. I teach english as a foreign language and it reminded me of a couple I taught when I lived in Rome, I basically witnessed the demise of their relationship. Really awful.
I also think it is very disrespectful for someone who has chosen to live in a place, as Kylie has, to complain in this way. Hardly as if she was forced to leave her cushy job in Australia was it? I would find it irritating if I was purse, I had american/english friends in Rome who did this too and it annoyed me and I am not even Italian!
I refused to teach anymore couples after the same thing happened to me! 😂

Can anyone really remember what Kylie has said about alcohol? I've heard her say she doesn't drink numerous times, but has she said she's never? Or a range of years? Because between the Romeing and Spain articles, this video of her downing prosecco and her mentioning copious amts of grappa in the video with that chef, she needs to get her stories straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@estellastheme - what a blast to get posts from ppl with such diverse lives & share their experiences - my, that work ethic😳 A NYer friend working on a mag went part-time to avoid lingering on till 9/10 in the evening, not in contract but expected. Contrast to a friend in the UK just starting with an insurance firm, who said he had already planned his holiday & was granted it shortly after.
Never forget KyLie too, works deep into the night - a favourite theme "costly & time consuming" duh duh. Yea, picking & deleting comments & poring over her image .
The insane "work ethic"/hustle culture is something I've always had an issue with. I do hope your NYer friend didn't get much flack for their choice of reducing work hours. I'm a cynic, so I'm guessing they have from people in their lives, but I'm also basing that on my experience when I've chosen to travel after college or take time off after traumatic work experiences to decompress & get therapy.

I do wonder how Kylie's bleating about how hard she works and how costly it is, how she never sleeps, doesn't come off as particularly incongruous to the North American audience she seems to cater her slow living dolce vita lifestyle to. She's essentially saying 'look at my amazing life where I twirl through fields and shimmy my hips whilst cooking everything from scratch because I have all the time in the world EXCEPT I don't I spend sooooo much time working soooo hard please fund my life because I deserve that!'

Then again my growing theory is that her 'cinematic life' is not about being a romantic full of nostalgia & passion for her adopted country living a beautiful poetic like she expounds. It's about acting a fabricated character - watch this be her excuse if she ever has to explain the ridiculous mid-Atlantic accent - in a delusional fairy tale, with all reality just out of frame. The movie making business is a particularly ugly one after all. She's selling a fully constructed false idea of a place and life that is shallow when you dig past the visuals. It sometimes reminds me of a clunky Tarantino rip off. (I think it also says something that 'cinematic life' reminds me of how my social circle has always used "it's like something you would see in a movie not real life" to express dismay at something horrible like when wildfires rip through entire towns and leave melted cars in the street or a particularly bad car accident, etc.)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As we know, Kylie's education was scant - home schooled for a period & college consisted of a New Realism Italian film course, probably done in modules online while she was abroad, Spain, Italy etc so all her self-taught filming was based ONLY on these films. She took all the camera angles, scenes, costumes, accents and even copious inserts in her Sicily vlogs from them. So nothing creative there or ever in spite of calling herself film creator, etc & film producers accused her of lying that she did it all alone. It is a lie because she had Rossellini, De Sica & Visconti to copy shamelessly. In fact that is her one big talent - copying - copying accents, filming, taking on different characters, aping mannerisms - you name it she can do it.

So the Italian dolce vita is a veneer that she envelops herself in and no more

Reactions: 9
As we know, Kylie's education was scant - home schooled for a period & college consisted of a New Realism Italian film course, probably done in modules online while she was abroad, Spain, Italy etc so all her self-taught filming was based ONLY on these films. She took all the camera angles, scenes, costumes, accents and even copious inserts in her Sicily vlogs from them. So nothing creative there or ever in spite of calling herself film creator, etc & film producers accused her of lying that she did it all alone. It is a lie because she had Rossellini, De Sica & Visconti to copy shamelessly. In fact that is her one big talent - copying - copying accents, filming, taking on different characters, aping mannerisms - you name it she can do it.

I believe @Alessandro mentioned, too, that she copied another influencer while in Rome.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Here is George saying that Kylie’s vlogs reminds him of the work of Visconti, Fellini etc without realising she is just copying everything they do @Spirit of place. Then he says not only do the Patreons have to put up with sub-standard videos he also wants them to do the work for her as well😬This guy obviously doesn’t work in “the film and TV business” as he says because he would know that scripts take a huge amount of time and work and also should be copyrighted. The people that make these comments under her vlogs are living on another planet🙄

CF0A0EA3-8452-47CD-AB29-23E27CA4FB79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Here is George saying that Kylie’s vlogs reminds him of the work of Visconti, Fellini etc without realising she is just copying everything they do @Spirit of place. Then he says not only do the Patreons have to put up with sub-standard videos he also wants them to do the work for her as well😬This guy obviously doesn’t work in “the film and TV business” as he says because he would know that scripts take a huge amount of time and work and also should be copyrighted. The people that make these comments under her vlogs are living on another planet🙄

View attachment 758561
I felt my eye actually twitch reading that. Ingrid Bergman was able to to improvise and be incandescent because she was INGRID BERGMAN. If I recall correctly Ingrid very much disliked this method. I feel like this dude would’ve encouraged her to seek out Ennio Morricone to score it for her if he was still with us.

I did enjoy the part where he encourages Kylie to essentially steal intellectual property from her Patrons.

I imagine any kind of spontaneous series making like that from Kylie would end up as more of a Herzog guerilla style shoot where you end up eating live maggots and wrestling with snakes for the realism.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It's so refreshing reading more critical comments. Perhaps if she had always left them there would not have been the need for her own thread lol. The 3 replies are under a comment I posted above asking how Guido feels watching her with past 'friends.' However, is this supposed to be a compliment?😂View attachment 758749
Good on you @Denise0211 for making the comment! Can’t believe KyLie has left any of these critiques up still!! What’s happened to her?! Omg had to post the below from under last week‘s Coop Show🤦🏼‍♂️ Chart Field talks about the dangers of rusted furniture (re that interminable discussion with K and Guido about whether to keep the rusty table, well, rusted): “We had to be rushed to hospital mid-vacation to receive TETANUS JABS...Old furniture shouldn’t be in close proximity to PAYING guests.” (his capitals!!) 😅😅😅 What is with these people🙄

AF8A24C1-C4DF-4094-84F2-D3641F8B3704.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good on you @Denise0211 for making the comment! Can’t believe KyLie has left any of these critiques up still!! What’s happened to her?! Omg had to post the below from under last week‘s Coop Show🤦🏼‍♂️ Chart Field talks about the dangers of rusted furniture (re that interminable discussion with K and Guido about whether to keep the rusty table, well, rusted): “We had to be rushed to hospital mid-vacation to receive TETANUS JABS...Old furniture shouldn’t be in close proximity to PAYING guests.” (his capitals!!) 😅😅😅 What is with these people🙄

View attachment 758829
Haha, oh the comment wasn't mine! Sorry if I worded that strangely. I meant the replies were under a comment by someone else that I posted the screenshot of above. I have been blocked/filtered out by Kylie after a comment I made on a seemingly now deleted video(!) about how glorifying domestic abuse isn't cute. It was with Patrick, IIRC, and she spoke about/showed pulling off to the side of the road with a lover, arguing, slapping and shoving each other and then falling to the grass making love. 🙄 It was so vomit inducing.

And that comment about the rust is hilarious. I'm sure all of the virtual pats on Guido's back have Kylie quite annoyed. 😅

Haha, oh the comment wasn't mine! Sorry if I worded that strangely. I meant the replies were under a comment by someone else that I posted the screenshot of above. I have been blocked/filtered out by Kylie after a comment I made on a seemingly now deleted video(!) about how glorifying domestic abuse isn't cute. It was with Patrick, IIRC, and she spoke about/showed pulling off to the side of the road with a lover, arguing, slapping and shoving each other and then falling to the grass making love. 🙄 It was so vomit inducing.

And that comment about the rust is hilarious. I'm sure all of the virtual pats on Guido's back have Kylie quite annoyed. 😅
Oh right got it @Denise0211 ! Kylie seems to block/filter anybody that speaks the truth. I don’t think I ever saw that video but I can believe she did that with Patrick who seems equally egotistical and tone deaf to how badly their behaviour comes across. That scene you described sounds really offensive. As I said, she is quite rough and tough irl and quite unprincipled. It’s so grating to see how she has remoulded herself into this seemingly soft-spoken, all cooking, digging potatoes and painting canoes housewife. Guido appears to be quite a stolid sort of person and somewhat resistant to her spin and manipulation. It’ll be interesting to see how he holds out. Surely her true colours have started to appear. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 4
I refused to teach anymore couples after the same thing happened to me! 😂

Can anyone really remember what Kylie has said about alcohol? I've heard her say she doesn't drink numerous times, but has she said she's never? Or a range of years? Because between the Romeing and Spain articles, this video of her downing prosecco and her mentioning copious amts of grappa in the video with that chef, she needs to get her stories straight.
Ha!! So I searched online "KyLie Flavell no alcohol and this came up 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Ha!! So I searched online "KyLie Flavell no alcohol and this came up 😂
I also think this is totally fake, this might be the case in the UK or Oz, but in italia, from my experience anyway, it is totoally normal not to drink, especially for a female, no way would anyone question her like this

Reactions: 5
I also think this is totally fake, this might be the case in the UK or Oz, but in italia, from my experience anyway, it is totoally normal not to drink, especially for a female, no way would anyone question her like this
Yes, I just don't understand why she has mentioned a few times all the "peer pressure" she gets. It just seems hard to believe at her age and like you said, being in Italy.
Although if she used to run with sleazy types like in the video, I could imagine men trying to push drinks on foreign women.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
- I don't want to spend time of my life
Yes I’m at this point now too @FlyByeNight Kylie’s slogs have become a bore and I’m no longer willing to drain the clock in analysis, especially if she is dragging viewers through a re hash. If she does a clog the arteries recipe (autocorrect came up with clog so I’m just going with it) I might throw a couple of virtual tomatoes at it, or a sobriety lecture, I’d speak in defence of civilised and responsible consumption.

exactly, she really needs to learn to drive
Has she ever attempted to Kylie-xplain the ’rationale’ for this obscene lack of independence?

Ho
the cornuto comment :ROFLMAO: it is so strange to have the "continuation" of a series that she hasn't released for years . I think her channel will come to an end soon tbh, she seemingly has nothing to post/no ideas
How does that translate ? My Italian comes up with something a bit strange with an ice cream cone.? 😅🤪

I felt my eye actually twitch
This is the KF effect .👁🧙🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
@nostoneunturned In some video Kylie explained she never learnt to drive because she was homeschooled on a boat, then left for Japan and then Europe, living in cities where she could cycle everywhere. She has not since mentioned driving, but I'd be curious what her excuse is now lol. I assumed the ancient Fiat Guido bought would have been more for her learning than for her parents to travel around in!😅

Yes I’m at this point now too @FlyByeNight Kylie’s slogs have become a bore and I’m no longer willing to drain the clock in analysis, especially if she is dragging viewers through a re hash. If she does a clog the arteries recipe (autocorrect came up with clog so I’m just going with it) I might throw a couple of virtual tomatoes at it, or a sobriety lecture, I’d speak in defence of civilised and responsible consumption.

Has she ever attempted to Kylie-xplain the ’rationale’ for this obscene lack of independence?

Ho

How does that translate ? My Italian comes up with something a bit strange with an ice cream cone.? 😅🤪

This is the KF effect .👁🧙🏼‍♀️
😂cornuto means someone who is being cheated on, basically the commenter was saying kylie is cheating on purse

@Ted 1. Has she left those comments in I wonder ?
I can't see them. Lol. Odd she leaves some criticism (maybe patreons?) but not others.

Also, casual hookups is what she promoted in this video...as well as some of the ones while in Spain. The catcalling being flattering piece comes to mind. She's such a phoney. The real Kylie is in all of the older videos, which is fine! But to suddenly act so virginal and prim is vomit inducing. 🤢
Screenshot_20210913-113228_(1).png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.